Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Zenawi's Errand Boys

Carafaat   

Che, you seem to be alone on supporting Al Shaytaan. They will be wiped out inshallah. Why dont you come onboard and then we can talk about your demands, wishes, grievances and all other issue's.

The Zack   

Carafaat;769539 wrote:
Che, you seem to be alone on supporting Al Shaytaan. They will be wiped out inshallah. Why dont you come onboard and then we can talk about your demands, wishes, grievances and all other issue's.

:D :D

Carafaat...Who's gonna wipe out AS?

Zack....With arrival of Ethiopians and the junior partners, the country will be worse off. It's beyond me how you actually think Ethiopia will do any favors unless you want to live under their domain. There's an occupying force, AS will melt away into the general public and assume guerrilla warfare. And do you seriously believe Ethiopians and their minions will hand over their territories to the TFG?

The Zack   

The world is more than ever determined to create a stable Somalia. They want to setup Some kind of governance. It is not because the world has all of the sudden fallen in love with Somalia, it is because the world now thinks that Somalia's problems have started to affect others. The two main drivers are the pirates and Shabaab. Based on that simple analysis, I think that AMISOM will create some kind of government that will get the country out of this chaos. Ethiopia is not and can't be as influential as it used to be once. Once the TFG reaches all these areas, they will simple be told to go away. It is this option versus leaving Shabaab on the helmet. Where do you think the country will be in 10 years if Shabaab are let to stay?

I am sorry to say this but AMISOM is the best bet we got right now. Would I love to see Somalia free from foreigners, ***** yea! Is this feasible right now? HELL NO! Maan riyoonaa mise runtaan isu sheegnaa?

Ciidammada maamulka Dooxada Shabeelle oo bartamaha Baladweyne ku dilay laba saddex qof oo shacab ah

Isniin, Jannaayo 02, 2012 (HOL) − Ciidammada maamulka Dooxada Shabeelle oo ka mid ahaa ciidamadii ku wehlinayay kuwa Itoobiya dagaalkii lagu qabsaday degmada Baladweyne ee xarunta gobolka Hiiraan ayaa maanta ku dilay degmadaas saddex wiil oo dhallinyaro ah.

Wararka aan ka helayno Baladweyne ayaa waxay sheegayaan in saddexda wiil ee la dilay ay ka mid ahaayeen rakaab la socday gaari ka yimid degmada Gaalkacyo kuna socday magaalada Muqdisho.

"Ciidamadu waxay kala soo dageen saddexda wiil gaariga, waxayna ku toogteen buundada dhagax-jabis oo dhanka bari ee magaalada ku taalla," ayaa laga soo xigtay ilo wareedyo ku sugan degmada Baladweyne.

Saraakiisha ciidamada Dooxada Shabeelle ayaa sheegay in saddexdan dhallinyarada ay ka mid ahaayeen xoogagga Al-shabaab iyagoo sheegay inay go'doon ku ahaayeen galbeedka degmada Baladweyne ayna la socdeen dhaqdhaqaaqooda.

Degmada Baladweyne ee xarunta gobolka Hiiraan ayaa waxaa gacanta ku haya ciidammo Itoobiyaan ah iyo ciidammo kala duwan oo ay ka mid yihiin kuwa Dooxada Shabeelle, iyadoo falkan uu noqonayo kii ugu horreeyay oo ay ciidamadan ka geystaan Baladweyne.

Ciidamadii dilka geystay ayaa la sheegay inay halkaas isaga tageen, iyadoo ay weli yaallaan maydadka saddexda dhallinyarada ah ee la dilay goobtii lagu toogtay, waxaana tani ay cabsi weyn ku beertay dhallinyarada ku sugan degmadaas oo ay muddo sanooyin ah ka talinaysa Xarakada Al-shabaab.

Maxamed Xaaji Xuseen, Hiiraan Online

maxuseen@hiiraan.com

Muqdisho, Soomaaliya

Zack-The world wants to contain Somalia's problems in Somalia. This has been the policy for longtime and will continue the policy. The involvement of AU, IGAD, Kenya and Ethiopia is nothing more than making money of the fears of the West while furthering their interests. At the end of the day, no one is interested in stabilizing Somalia as it's no one's interest except Somalis. Mark my words this will end in failure much like all the intervention before it unless sensible Somalis come to the front and wake up the masses from the coma.

Som@li   

The Zack;769560 wrote:
The world is more than ever determined to create a stable Somalia. They want to setup Some kind of governance. It is not because the world has all of the sudden fallen in love with Somalia, it is because the world now thinks that Somalia's problems have started to affect others. The two main drivers are the pirates and Shabaab. Based on that simple analysis, I think that AMISOM will create some kind of government that will get the country out of this chaos. Ethiopia is not and can't be as influential as it used to be once. Once the TFG reaches all these areas, they will simple be told to go away. It is this option versus leaving Shabaab on the helmet. Where do you think the country will be in 10 years if Shabaab are let to stay?

I am sorry to say this but AMISOM is the best bet we got right now. Would I love to see Somalia free from foreigners, ***** yea! Is this feasible right now? HELL NO! Maan riyoonaa mise runtaan isu sheegnaa?

Zack, Ma laba daran mid doora, Do you believe that the ends justify the means? One can not look for justice, and peace through an injustice, even it is very small.

Ethiopia waa cadoow markey joogaan KILINKA SHANAAD laankin Ethiopia waa walaalaheen markey soo dhaafaan xad beenaadka

oo adeerkeey GANDHI bey Kismaayo u xoreynayaan

Wuxu caqligiis waa intaas

The Zack   

Somali, Haa sxb waa laba daran mid dooro.

Che, I respect your position, I just disagree with it. Somalis cannot solve Somalia's problems. That is just the sad fact.