Sign in to follow this  
WingA

DA PREMIERSHIP ONLY!!

HatTrick!! are you kidding me? That was a great win it could've been all over for them but they fought back and show they real character.

I guess that meathead mgr knows now who the real supa star is..

Smith eyes foreign move

Smith confirms Leeds exit

Leeds striker Alan Smith says he is interested in playing abroad after the Elland Road club were all but relegated from the Premiership last week.

The 23-year-old England forward has already admitted that he will have to move away from Leeds to continue his international career.

"I haven't ruled out playing abroad at some point in my career," Smith told BBC One's Football Focus.

"I would love to play in one of the other top leagues in Europe."

Smith, who has been linked with Valencia and Inter Milan, added: "I watch the Spanish football on Saturday and Sunday nights and have often dreamed of playing out there.

"Italy would be a great place to go, too. There is nothing better than testing yourself against the world's best defenders."

Smith has been one of the stand-out performers for Leeds this season and was in tears after the 4-1 Bolton defeat effectively confirmed their relegation.

Maybe he can't cut it but maybe he can

From LUFC forever

Have your say on 606

"What's happened at Leeds is disappointing but, at the same time, I am excited at where the next move could be," Smith said.

"I never thought I would ever leave Leeds. I thought I would spend my whole career there.

"But if big clubs come in for you, you've got to give it serious thought.

"Whoever is interested it will be a big decision for me.

"I'll sit down and talk to my family and friends and we will work out where the best move for me is.

"And if it's abroad, who knows?"

Related story

Nerazzurri swoop for Smith

------------------------------------------------------------

What do u think guys, i reckon he could be a decent by for someone on the continent if only he calms down abit