Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

To Abtigiis

burahadeer;767824 wrote:
@Abtigiis......the only way you debate is to prove your nonesense & propaganda on the battlefield.Seriously there is no otha way.How can I deal with someone always looking what is not his,falsifying history.You don't seem to understand what brought down somalia to it's knees were people like you eying on otha people's territories,this mine,that's mine, my family used to live there 100yrs ago..a lot BS.Why you think your refuges armed? to take all the cities in the North!People know where everyone lives,it's not what anyone else says.You guys are the only somalis always fighting to grab others homes from kismayo to Zeila.You think we don't understand all these little places you exaggerating to make the world think you have bigger chunk than actually is?as though some alien gona come & give it to you!

How long I have to be nice, tell & beg you everyday that that is mine when I can push you off the cliff...all these people you talking about & their villages won't make a dent on somaliland if they leave tomorrow & I hope they do but it won't come with your rediculously enlarged maps & ova exaggerated people.You couldn't take away from me when I was weak & very certainly not trying me now..so keep searching somewhere in the ocean.

let me ask this to you SLanders do you all share this nonsense? i mean if this commonly share feeling among your tolka it's Horrible! wallahi.

Carafaat   

Beer-Gaal;767847 wrote:
let me ask this to you
SLanders
do you all share this nonsense? i mean if this commonly share feeling among your tolka it's Horrible! wallahi.

Are some of the hatefull anti-Somaliland feelings commonly shared among your tolka? D:

I can see the piece belongs to that fella JB, but you can still denounce it, doesn't hurt i guess , if you are not in agreements with the shit,