Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

Waagacusub Documentary on Hargeisa

Dr_Osman   

burah step 50 metres away from the kid ayaa manta suuqa la yirah dadkiina..waxba ma ogid!!! anyways have fun bro but leave the kids alone your own 7 month old baby inaad wastid wa haram waana dhaqan xumo

Dr_Osman   

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;767518 wrote:
Thread starter, what do you really have to contribute on this site than badmouthing certain Soomaalis from day one you joined? Did you just register again for that solely.

miskin is this somaliaonline or somalilandonline? am i the only thread thats provocative to you? if it is somalilandonline please change the name of the forum and it will guarantee you that just like ur media no somali will bother u

Dr_Osman   

miskin you cant expect to give and not expect to return. Like xosh on universal you guys love to give but when u get harsh reality back you all cry. Marka dont start cause its you who cry always first!!!

Dr_Osman   

Sxb posting pirates being shot is ok as thread, but harsh realities of thousands of people in hargeisa is not ok!!! what is your standard? I suspect you are from that region because u never defend any other region when I talk about hamar!!!

Like I said im playing nice I have raw footage also of kids in somaliland who have been abused as of yet according to donor agency 40% of the kids are but i am not posting ive posted in relevant forum they belong for children safety!!!

what i posted is just common knowledge, I have shocking things I havent posted like I said i post those stuff not here as i know its somaliland based forum I post to white forums so they can view that state for what it is

Somalia   

Dr_Osman, this is a moderator you are speaking to :D

I felt the same in the beginning.

Wallahi calm down before they ban you, I called someone a pathetic loser and I was warned by some moderator that "kids watch this forum" so it was not appropriate and I would be banned if I did so again.

Dr_Osman   

Somalia;767537 wrote:
Dr_Osman, this is a moderator you are speaking to
:D

I felt the same in the beginning.

Wallahi calm down before they ban you, I called someone a pathetic loser and I was warned by some moderator that "kids watch this forum" so it was not appropriate and I would be banned if I did so again.

I am calm, I am just suprised he claims his from mogadishu but is against waagacusub footage is something amiss here or is it me!!! sxb they want to diss bro but they dont want anything to say back. I feel sorry for them wallahi stay away from the maqahiyad if i were you its nasty as hell and no moderator either.

I dont mind the dissing bro but i hate it when they dont allow me to diss back because I can win easily and I think they know it!!! or else they wouldnt care. I ignoring that dude posting about pirates yet his ppl are raping his kids, his ppl are starving and the youth are tahribbing and he worries about a couple hundred of pirates when thousands are on the brink of allow alle his backyard

Dr_Osman   

somalia when it comes down to it bro. Pirate Vs Pedofile!!! who would u be...dood over

ps: the youngest was 7 month that was horrendously abused but according to a video i watched 40% children under 5 are abused sexually

Dr_Osman;767495 wrote:
The somaliland shilling is the problem, my aunt was telling me they place the shilling at the same level as the dollar which makes the commodities way out reach for the avg person. I suggest hargeisa change its fiscal policies immediately and in the mean-time we need to help these people

Advise your aunt to move to Bosaso then....

Dr_Osman   

AfricaOwn;767543 wrote:
Advise your aunt to move to Bosaso then....

my aunt is from mogadishu her husband mother lives there thats why she went, she hated it there and as for someone going from bosaso to hargeisa lol your mad I think!!! its like choosing business city to a city that doesnt even have basic water and housing for its ppls let alone idps

Dr_Osman   

africaown have u ever seen sharif ever talk about somaliland u wish he did!!! farole only talks about of vice president. Noone cares and i care only cause i love to rub it in how our leaders could care less about u while ur ppl live everyday thinking about us. Just watch it sharif will never address minorities

Garnaqsi   

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;767518 wrote:
Thread starter, what do you really have to contribute on this site than badmouthing certain Soomaalis from day one you joined? Did you just register again for that solely.

If you are a moderator, then I'm dumbfounded that you've read all his posts preceding yours and you've decided to take no action.