Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

Puntland Iyo Manta Pro-Farole Vs Anti Farole Camp Debate

Dr_Osman   

Very lively debate and I wish I had somali channel. I got universal/somali-sat/hctv. I wish I could replace hctv and somali-sat there both un-interesting to me. I am going to call my cable provider to see if there is anyway to add somali channel, sbc, and etn tv

Somalia   

These men in the video of Eyl look like they want some kind of recognition or status like legitimate power brokers.. There is a government and it makes the rules.

If they have trouble, they can look at Galgala.

Dr_Osman   

Somalia you gotta watch it is very lively debate and I think it was fair and balanced. The listeners who called up I think were over-reacting we need this sorts of channels who are pro and anti because how can move forward if we dont correct the past and it is good because it advocates for free press and lets be honest somali people everyone has their opinion and everyone should have an avenue to say it!!!

I am all for somali channel TV at the same timeI am all for pro media outlets like ETN and SBC. After you are exposed to both the pro and anti side you can make rational decision

Showqi   

Subxaanalah, kan Puntland u hadlaya in ay meesha keenan mabaysan ahayn!!! Ninkii ay doodu ka dhaxaysay wuu xaqiray oo wuxuu yidhi Duqa adiga Puntland maad tegin ee waxaan u maleynayaa magaalo kale ayaad tagtay. Wuxuu rumeysan yahay in qofkii dowlada Puntland ka soo horjeedsada qoorta laga gooyo. Ugu danbeeystii kulahaa qof wadaad ah oo Puntland lagu dilay wali ma aragteen:D:D Eesh Calaa siyaasi

Dr_Osman   

Showqi;765705 wrote:
Subxaanalah, kan Puntland u hadlaya in ay meesha keenan mabaysan ahayn!!! Ninkii ay doodu ka dhaxaysay wuu xaqiray oo wuxuu yidhi Duqa adiga Puntland maad tegin ee waxaan u maleynayaa magaalo kale ayaad tagtay. Wuxuu rumeysan yahay in qofkii dowlada Puntland ka soo horjeedsada qoorta laga gooyo. Ugu danbeeystii kulahaa qof wadaad ah oo Puntland lagu dilay wali ma aragteen:D:D Eesh Calaa siyaasi

I laughed when he even threatened the t.v host. His patriotic of Puntland and some people are. I mean seriously I see his point puntland is building and i've stated a number of times in other threads showing that development in pictures and words. If I was him the best way to refute the other guy would've of been to state all the projects happening in the state, the level of puntland now sits on the international scene, and acknowledge that their has been security blunders but its not genocide like hamar and use the PDRC statistic to prove that even further. That would be the format I would go in with if I was on the pro bandwagon but in all honesty I am only pro puntland to outsiders internally I am very anti farole for the simple reason 500 deaths in 2 years is 500 to many.

Our death toll shouldn't be more then 100 in each president term of 3 years

Somalia   

I am pro-Faroole but anti-Faroole.

He wanted to have his term like he was assured when the torch was passed but he got some opposition by power hungry people, xil u buke, but his response was where he lost me.