Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Suna Times: Somaliland accepts federal system of Somalia

Carafaat   

http://sunatimes.com/view.php?id=1567

The Somali constitution and federal commissioners visited to Somaliland on April in this year

Mogadishu (Sunatimes) - the commissioners of the federal constitution of Somalia met with the Somaliland society parts in Somaliland regions as well as they met with the Somaliland government in Hargeisa led by Ahmed Mohamed Silanyo.

The report from the commissioners of the federal constitution of Somalia which was written in the website of the Somali constitution (dastuur.org) so this report caused many frightening to the Somaliland citizens while they were informed that the commissioners were Somali traditional elders from the ****** clan.

The Somali constitution and federal commissioners visited to Somaliland on April in this year and they met with Somaliland society parts included; traditional elders, women, Students from the university and the official of the Somaliland government.

The Somaliland government put the commissioners out of sights for the independent media in Somaliland while the commissioners of the Somali federal constitution signed with the Somaliland authorities that Somaliland is local autonomy of Somalia in order to receive the budget of the central government of Somalia.

The commissioners of the Somali constitutions polled from the Somaliland society how to write the Somali constitution for the federal government of Somalia.The Somaliland government had informed to Somaliland society that the commissioners of the Somali federal constitution were traditional elders from the Somalia who were researching how Somaliland created peaceful environment and good governance.

By Abdisalan Abdulle

LANDER   

Maybe he simply ment to say Somaliland accepts to host commissioners for the federal constitution of Somalia, maybe he struggles with english a little. Since there is no real link between the article and the title.

Liibaan   

Carafaat;764679 wrote:
nonsense, I know.
:D

And nowhere in the article it states that anyone actually supported federalism of federalist constitution.

I see you not different than your fellow clan-secessionists, why you are against Unity: United Somalia? qabiil, of course

You should support your clan enclave (Somaliland) to unite with other Somalis Hiiraan, Awdal, Puntland, SSC, Maakhir, Galmudug, etc.

United Somalia is the solution.... The Federal States of Somalia, United we stand, divided we fall.

Seriously I feel very sorry for these somalia people.They make themselves look so helpless & hopeless by running after somaliland.One would expect them to take care of their insurmountable problems first.

Liibaan   

burahadeer;764794 wrote:
Seriously I feel very sorry for these somalia people.They make themselves look so helpless & hopeless by running after somaliland.One would expect them to take care of their insurmountable problems first.

AND Seriously WE feel very sorry for these Snm Somaliland Clan Secessinists .They make themselves look so helpless & hopeless by running after Awdal, SSC and Maakhir People . They believe they cannot get their clan recognition, without Awdal, SSC, and Maakhir People, Somaliland Clan secessionists are very desperate...

Carafaat   

'Liibaan';764792 wrote:
I see you not different than your fellow clan-secessionists, why you are against Unity: United Somalia? qabiil, of course

You should support your clan enclave (Somaliland) to unite with other Somalis Hiiraan, Awdal, Puntland, SSC, Maakhir, Galmudug, etc.

United Somalia is the solution.... The Federal States of Somalia, United we stand, divided we fall.

Serieusly did you even read the article, mise seeftiii uun ayaa lasoo booday.:D

'Liibaan';764804 wrote:
AND Seriously WE feel very sorry for these Snm Somaliland Clan Secessinists .They make themselves look so helpless & hopeless by running after Awdal, SSC and Maakhir People . They believe they cannot get their clan recognition, without Awdal, SSC, and Maakhir People, Somaliland Clan secessionists are very desperate...

30,000 people...we can go without them.You already see Buhoodle people in Burao.I know you can talk endlessly!

Liibaan   

burahadeer;765032 wrote:
30,000 people...we can go without them.You already see Buhoodle people in Burao.I know you can talk endlessly!

Likewise, 5000 snm Clan-secessionists are insignificant, People of Awdal, SSC and all Somalia can go with them.

We see Hargeisa people in Mogadishu, there is Ministers, MPs and other high ranking officials from Northwest triangle in Mogadishu.