Sign in to follow this  
ugaas1

20 years when none of us will be on this site

ugaas1;763774 wrote:
will you remember this site and the good times you had.

This site has already been around for 10 yrs, and i hope its around even longer than that. In 20yrs i might not be here, but if its still up, i am sure there would be some Nomads that would be still here.

i reckon by the time i reach the autumn of my life - like some people on this site, i will be so well endowed with more knowledge than you can shake a stick at. its been 4 years already, only 16 left. by that time i will be the same age as abtigis, JB, NUUNE, VAL, JUXA, NG etc.

Did Alpha just call me middle-aged? Waryaa JB, adigaa gaadhaya sambaca ee shaah kulul wejiga xun kaga seydhi pls! :mad:

Now that's out of the way, Alpha...Ilaahay caafimaad ha kugu gaadhsiiyo our age or old age (whichever comes first).

:D

Somalia, quite right - most people here are older than you, both in real and caqli years.

These guys were posting on discussion boards in 1994. And some of them were even posting in 1992!

That is labaatan sano kahor. And I am sure some of them are around online still. Online was real back then, though. Qof walba had his or her real name and university-provided email.

Taloow 1992 ama '94 yaa internet iyo waxaasba maqlay oo SOL ku jiro.

What was interesting online on these days? mIRC chatrooms? Angelfire and geocities personal websites ma xasuusataa, too? These two sites were grandfathers of blog community and facebook.

I think internetka aad wuxuu caan u noqday in the year of 1996. And only because I think it had to do with hotmail email service going public.

Valenteenah.;763966 wrote:
Did Alpha just call me middle-aged? Waryaa JB, adigaa gaadhaya sambaca ee shaah kulul wejiga xun kaga seydhi pls! :mad:

Now that's out of the way, Alpha...Ilaahay caafimaad ha kugu gaadhsiiyo our age or old age (whichever comes first).

:D

Somalia, quite right - most people here are older than you, both in real and caqli years.

LoL Val, Dee inanka maxaad u qarxineysaa.

Juxa   

loool@val

would you like to book adjoining rooms in old people's homes?

JB ii dalab usha lagu tukubo from miyiga please