Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

New Youtube

Nin Yaaban your not the only one the new look sucks I dislike it prefer the old look much better. What you can do is on the right bottom of your browser you can give a feedback and maybe by the outcome of that feedback they probably gonna keep the new look or maybe change it again.

They have been doing changes across board on almost all of Google products. From Gmail, G+, to now Yutube. I think it's now much easier to navigate and make individual customization on your accounts. So this version is better!

Bluelicious;762767 wrote:
Nin Yaaban your not the only one the new look sucks I dislike it prefer the old look much better. What you can do is on the right bottom of your browser you can give a feedback and maybe by the outcome of that feedback they probably gonna keep the new look or maybe change it again.

Yea i gave them a negative feedback. Hahah, they'd probably disable my account since i wrote nasty things in that comment box.