Sign in to follow this  
Caano_Geel

Somaliland's vice president Mr Saylici showing off his country's passport

Thankful   

http://www.somaliaonline.com/community/showthread.php/32102-Ms-Edna-Aden-says-Somaliland-s-Passport-is-accepted-in-Africa-Europe-and-America

Somaliland's FM Ms. Edna Aden Isma'il who is currently touring the United States of America attended a special reception in Minnesota marking the 14th Annual Celebration of Somaliland's Independence.

The Minister gave a lively speech in English Language to the participants whom included a sizeable number of Americans.

The minister then showed to the audience 3 Somaliland passports in which she said that she uses for her travelling. The passports had African, European and American visas on them.

Here is a report from Hadhwanaagnews.

Every few years secessionists on here create a thread concerning their so-called passport!

I don't know why this is news, Edna claimed years ago it was being recognized by many western countries lol!

Carafaat   

When I told them I was born in Banadir. They asked me to bring my Aaqil or Suldaan, which I refused.

How dare they doubt my lineage, dont they know I have the longest of them all?

Carafaat   

. CITIZEN: *means an individual who descended[8] from persons who were resident in the territory of Somaliland on 26 June 1960 or before, and a person who had Somaliland citizenship conferred on him lawfully.

How about folks from Hawd?