Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

The MIG in Hargeisa, Somaliland

This MIG in Hargeisa is probably the only monument to see in the capital of republic of Somaliland. It is something that symbolizes the long struggle that Somalilanders have faced.

Not only is it actually a Russian fighter plane that crashed while bombing the city, but it is also their war memorial to remind the people everyday of what they have been through.

The-Mig-in-Hargeisa-Somaliland-768x1024.

Thankful   

Somalia;762012 wrote:
Why do you make such useless threads? :confused:

Lol, because deep down inside he know's he is from Somalia. No one from another "country" would be posting this on "Somalia"online.

Anything to do with Somaliland and you two run to it like two dogs with rabies foaming at the mouth. With Hateful trolls like you two above can anybody really blame us for wanting to separate from your ilk. Waa xaasidin o haters ah.

Btw, back to the thread. They should remove that plane it's tacky and should be in a museum with a roof. Plus it generates negative energy but in a museum kids could be educated in a correct manor. With It being out in the open everybody will reach there own conclusion regarding it's existence and the reason behind it.

Thankful   

Abokor Omar;762018 wrote:
With hateful trolls

Loool, it's not all the time that I actually laugh at comments. But I did this time!

This thread is not positive news for your enclave, this thread is the definition of trolling.

Talking about the "republic of NW Somalia" or seperating!

Remember what wesbite you are on!

Trolling is what you do on every thread about Somaliland and it's always the same garbage, you never bring any new material. I swear if it's about Somaliland and you will troll and the sad thing unlike most of the pirates you do strike me as a capable fella, which brings me to my next question. Do you really hate Somaliland and it's people that much or do you have a crush on JB, hey thankful? Let's get to the bottom of why you troll on topics about Somaliland. If you do have a crush on JB, I'm sure there are better ways to gain his attention than dissing beloved Somaliland. That will only get you the customary baaaaaaac. Lol

Somalia   

^^ Don't turn your unwarranted hate for Puntland and your crocodile tears for Somalia back on us.

Why do you even post on a forum called SomaliaOnline? I think @Thankful is right about that one.

Do you not feel it is odd that a person posts thread that have no relevance whatsoever? It's like me posting a picture of Garowe town square and saying it represents the unification of Somalia with the blue flag at top... people will be like "so what"? :rolleyes:

Horta ninyo this argument about this forum being called Somalia is not a point and if dug deep enough is childish. Your country is the playground of mercenary Africans, west opportunist, Ethiopian and Kenyan invaders, yet you have the nerve to inform me that this forum is called Somalia so I should leave. Your bloody country is getting raped forget about some little forum which you cry like a baby. " oh but look, it says Somalia so it's my property". Misplaced priorities me thinks. As for Somalia unlike you who most like had friends and family on top of Ethiopian tanks with the Vichy Abdullahi the traitor Yusuf in Xamer, I sincerely hope the find a lasting peace inshallah.

Btw, if the word sincerity is alien to you look it up, it might open new doors.

gooni   

Hadiiba calanka somaaliya koreeyo waa taalo qurux badan, balse waxay khatar u tahay inayba soo dhacdo oo dad waxyeelayso

Somalia   

Abokor Omar;762038 wrote:
Horta ninyo this argument about this forum being called Somalia is not a point and if dug deep enough is childish. Your country is the playground of mercenary Africans, west opportunist, Ethiopian and Kenyan invaders, yet you have the nerve to inform me that this forum is called Somalia so I should leave. Your bloody country is getting raped forget about some little forum which you cry like a baby. " oh but look, it says Somalia so it's my property". Misplaced priorities me thinks. As for Somalia unlike you who most like had friends and family on top of
Ethiopian tanks with the Vichy Abdullahi the traitor Yusuf in Xamer
, I sincerely hope the find a lasting peace inshallah.

Btw, if the word sincerity is alien to you look it up, it might open new doors.

Again, the pure hatred for Puntland, why is Abdullahi Yusuf a traitor and not the current administration? See, the likes of you don't really make me mad, you make feel sympathy for you. The inability to rub two brain cells together makes a great drama.

Go ahead and explain to me how Abdullahi Yusuf differs from Sheikh Shariif.

Didn't Ethiopian tanks cross the border last week? So pathetic.

At least my place exist, it exists, we aren't living in limbo for 21 years, ironic that you would use the word alien.

Alien: belonging or relating to another person, place, or thing

You belong to us, no white man will distinguish Somalia from its secessionist region. Also go ahead and explain why you are on a website that says "Somalia" when you evidently are trying to differ yourself.

The mentioning of Abdullahi Yusuf goes ahead and proves my point of the deep-seated hatred for a particular clan, one that you don't seem to be able to justify, but listening to mommy and daddy's conversation sure helped you make up your mind.

Don't worry though, it doesn't matter, people aren't hated because they are weak, powerless or disenfranchised... no, they are hated for the exact opposite.

Somalia   

Nah man, you've been exposed. I actually feel sorry for you man.

Qabilism is a mental disorder, I'm not saying you have it, but seek help.

facepalm.jpg

What have you exposed sxb, it's common knowledge that your uncle is a traitor with none like him alive or in history. He is a shameful individual in the same category as Ayan Hirsi. Despicable people who will have to justify their actions to god.

Somalia   

Abokor Omar;762054 wrote:
What have you exposed sxb, it's common knowledge that your uncle is a traitor with none like him alive or in history. He is a shameful individual in the same category as Ayan Hirsi. Despicable people who will have to justify their actions to god.

Coming back for more karbaash? Answer my question, how is Abdullahi Yusuf different from Sheikh Shariif?

I respect Abdullahi Yusuf, I commend him for his actions and his most starkest opponents hate him but they know the meaning of respect, something lost in the new generation.

I personally regard the secessionists as women, weaklings, who left when it got tough. That's why you can't see the agenda of Abdullahi Yusuf, the politics behind Somalia, go build a bridge to nowhere, if you can afford it that is, don't let it cross international borders, no made up passports can be used.

You added Ayaan Hirsi too, keep it coming son, let it all out.

Qabilism is a mental disorder, seek help.