Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Somaliland and Puntland need eachother

Carafaat   

Somalilanders and Puntlanders have to undestand that they need eachother. These little skirmishes on SOL have to be seen as harmless proof of the innocent hate and love relations that exist between loveers or neighbours and therefor should not be taken too serious. Keep it mind that one always needs a stable, peacefull and good relationship with the neighbour. Irrelevant of the future governing structure of Somalia and the status of Somaliland's Indepedance, we will always be neigbours and are closer to eachother in terms of distance, family relations, economic interest then with anyone else. Weather we be part of one country like some want, 2 independant countries or it will all become clan states SNM, SSC, SSDF. Clan wars, fighting and suffering of people in Bosasso will affect Erigavo and vice versa. And what ever happens in Las Anod affects Garowe, vica versa.

Carafaat   

Jacaylbaro;760952 wrote:
Somaliland is a country ,,, Bugland is a region in Somalia.

Still Somaliland needs a peacefull, friendly region as a neighbour

Thankful   

Lol, the first counry in history without recognition by anyone!

Anyways, I concur with the title of the thread. Because the amount of time spent talking about each other is proof.

Soomaali dhan ayaa isku baahan, kan jooga Jabuuti ilaa kan jooga Gaarisa, tan joogta Raaskambooni ilaa tan joogta Raascaseyr -- kuligood wey isku wada baahanyihiin, la iskama maarmo. Iskaashi, isbiirsi, isbaheysi, midnimo, wadajir iyo walaaltinimo Soomaaliyeed inuu ka dhaxeeyo waa laga maarmaan.

However, few cuqdad dishay ayaa isku diraayo Soomaalida, qabyaaladnimadana colaadda jirta ka faa'ideysanaayo. Soomaalinimo lama kala goyn karo, kii ku riyoonaayo taas yeenan nightmare ku noqon.

Carafaat   

MMA,

waa run, Somali oo dhan ayaa isku baahan. laakinse ciyaalkan ayaan ku leeyahay kaftankan yar ee SOL inta badan u dhexeeya dadka kasoo jeeda Somaliland iyo Puntland run ha u qadaninaa, waa iska kaftan iyo ruwaayad. hadaa sidaas loo qaadan waayo dadbaa rumeysaniya oo cuqdad galisaa. taasna looma baahna.

Somalia   

Carafaat;761022 wrote:
Somalia, I though your capital was Garowe?
:D

My regional capital is Garowe

My national capital is Mogadishu

Carafaat   

Valenteenah.;761027 wrote:
Trying your hand at peace-making, carafaat? I see PL and SL as husband and wife. Colna maaha, nabadna maaha.

Val, my end goal is worldpeace but this starts with peace between Somaliland and Puntland.:D