Sign in to follow this  
PasserBy

The road to Al Shabab land goes through Asmara and Hargeisa.

PasserBy   

That's why you're seeing separatists going crazy on SOL. The job of clearing Al Shabab will not be done without combing through Asmara and Hargeisa. I surmise the next step for xabashis and AMISOM may be the separatists' heartland.

what you trying to do here, make fun of somali infighting.As a somali I would totaly be banned from ethiopian sites If I put 1% of wat you been writing here.I see on their sites to publicly demand that somalis not allowed ;and if you wana try Hargeisa u welcome:D your friend abtigii will have a helping hand & you get ur hands full....more to worry about.Take it easy buddy & keep milking the billions .

and where you see them going crazy....almost all of thm support the foreign invasion.

Dabrow   

he is probably ethiopian refugee living in hargeisa.

Asmera really? Go and try their 750,000 strong army and then tell me how the coffe smells.

PasserBy   

Isn't it funny that the nomads that are shading crocodile tears about foreign invasion in Somalia are the separatist that want nothing to do with Somalia at all? Hmmm....the prospect of an emasculated al shabab is spooking the separatists. :D

Somaliland Somalia Djibouti are Somalis brotherly nations in the horn of Africa We do not want Kikuyos and Tigrayans in any of these Countries. When will you understand that even Alshabaab are Somalis not foreigners its our problems we will solve it has nothing to do with you.

PasserBy   

Xaaji Borat,

Al Shabab is a terrorist organization that derives its guidance from wacko Arabs and Pakistanis. It is an alien entity that Somalis want nothing to do with. And of all people you, who gets orgasmic from posting distressing news about Somalia, have zero credibility when preaching about the brotherhood of Somalis, Djiboutis and separatists.

Again Alshabaab is a Somali problem its for Somalis to solve it No Military Intervention can solve it nor will the Somali people allow Foreigners in their land,, why is a Tigrayan guy like you talking about the needs and the aspirations of the Somali People don't you have to worry about the Amharas and other Ethiopians dying of poverty. An Ethiopian is telling me about what is good for Somalia the world is ending you're Government was arming different warlords for more than a decade in Somalia and than you have the guts to talk about whats good for Somalia.

PasserBy   

Xaaji Borat

Again Alshabaab is a Somali problem

Wrong, nomad. Al Shabab is a regional and international problem. It is a terrorist organization that was involved in bombings in Uganda, perhaps Kenya and threatens to inflict pain on civilians in the wider region and beyond. It is a regional menance and requires a regional response.

As I wrote earlier, you are the last person to question my motives. You are a wicked man who gets a kick out of posting violent news about southern Somalis. So stop the charade.

Leezu   

If we wanted to end the civil strife in Somalia, we would have to take out Addis Ababa. Because its Addis Ababa who is arming Al-Shabaab with American weapons to continue the "civil" war. Who created Al-Shabaab? Ethiopia. The international doesn't want peace in Somalia and USA therefore sent in its puppet state Ethiopia to destroy the progressing ICU who had claimed all of South Somalia and restored stability and peace to many parts. The real enemy is and will always be Ethiopia, USA and Kenya.

PasserBy why are you here on this forum? You have nothing to do with Somalis. I guess you dont have a life therefore you read everyday about Somalis and try to change our opinion about Ethiopia so that we will join Ethiopia freely in the future. I say no, you will not get a coastline Xabasha danyeer. If there is anybody that is going to annex any land than it is Somalis, we will annex back our land "West Somalia" and "NFD" and Greater Somalia will dominate the Horn of Africa.