Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

Janaazah

Aaliyyah   

Today I went to the IMO (those of u in T.O wuld know that mosque). I went there for the friday khutbah and the place was packed so i ended up praying in the back section of the guys prayer room or hall should I say its pretty big place. Anyhow, after the prayer ended the shiekh was like we are doing janaazah and bunch of guys came to the back and grabbed something that looked like a coffin it was covered with a black cloth that said something in arabic i think it was laa ilaaha ilaa alaah (and the whole time it was beside us when the khutbah was going and i just felt all weird abt that subhanalah). And, I saw bunch of ladies crying behind me and they looked oromo-somali(is there such ppl) anyways I might have heard them uttering a word or two in somali..so I went up to them so i can give them my condolences and I just spoke in English just to be on the save side. n subhanalah it turned out the kid was only 20 years old and was killed in fort macmurray like few days ago..

suasheedu waa whats up with all these young somali bois?? waa in umadu wax ka qabata ya ilaahi..if any of you have younger brothers around there or relatives my advice would be get them away frm that place..even edmonton is no better..keep your young bois close and watch out for them..

and let me end with my prayers for this kid and the many other kids who got killed in past around there..allow u naxariso. May Allah subhanuhu wa taalaa make it easy on their families. When I saw the mom crying my heart was crying for her..he was only 20? wa markay ka faideesan laheed oo ay xogisa wa ka cuni laheed..ya allah!

my 2 cents..

salaam

Narniah;759757 wrote:
Ina lilahi wa ina ileyhi raa'uun. May Allah grant him jannah and patience for the grieving family ameen.

Ameen.

Aaliyyah alot of our somali boys get killed as if they are sheeps and many of them also seek out the troubes for themselfs by participating in gangs and the wrong crowd. They need a mentality change and realise that doing bad doesn't give them a good life it will only make their lifes more complicated and go the wrong way which often ends in death. Also parents need to be more protective about their kids and know what they are up to and communicate better. Anyways may Allah guide and have mercy on the boy and his family who are going through a rough period.

A_Khadar   

AUN.. Even though one's time can't be delayed but if they are died/killed in wrong places or associating with wrong people, it's a big issue that the community needs to address..

Aaliyyah   

Blue and A khadar you are both right..wajibka kowaad wa guriga iyo hoyadu iyo abuhu inay caruurtooda si wacan u korsadaan mar haday faraha ka baxaana communitygu isku yimado oo dhoho maxa waxan laga qaban karaa..Dhalinyarada wiilasha siba xoog la saara!

and ameen to your duas.

salaam

allah yarxam intii dhimatay.

i am seeing a potential mom @aaliyyah. As hinted, in 2011 thread, she knows how to bring up kids, with a big heart

ninkii wanaag raboow, bal inuu lahadlo haisku dayo,

Waa iga talo

Juxa   

allaha unaxariisto! Parents should try to control their boys and not just concentrate on the girls.

as others say when your time comes tho meel aad ku dhuumaneysid malahan. geeridu waa xaq balse ilaah gacan naga gardaran naguma dilo