Sign in to follow this  
Dhubad.

Calanyahoow Ha Dhicin - The orignal version

Dhubad.   

I came across the original version of Calanyhoow Ha Dhicin oo loo qaaday Calank Buluuga ah oo xidigta shanta geesood leh !

Sorry i don't seem to know how to post video clip on this site....help!

Dhubad.   

^Jacaylka , ma cudur BAcaaaaaaac layiraahdo maa kugu dhacay lol Soo adigan Bacaaaac kaa soo hartay .

@Wilka Cusub

The second one is the copy of the original version sxb, Calanyahoow waligaa ha dhicin ha ... ...sounds same me to dude .

Dhubad.;759948 wrote:
^Jacaylka , ma cudur BAcaaaaaaac layiraahdo maa kugu dhacay lol Soo adigan Bacaaaac kaa soo hartay .

@Wilka Cusub

The second one is the copy of the original version sxb, Calanyahoow waligaa ha dhicin ha ... ...sounds same me to dude .

Waxaan filayaa qofkii inuun wax ka yaqaan laxanka heesahu wuu fahmayaa inaan labadan heesood iku laxan iyo isku midho toona aanay ahyn marka laga reebo "calan yahow ha dhicin"

Qofkii se uu hayo cudurka bacaaaaclayntu sida ka waaga cusub qora ha iska BACAAAACLEEYO intuu ALLE caafinayo

Baashi   

Two different songs for sure and they are both good. Nice melody too. And technically melody is what counts. Lyrics is lil bit out there for the later one. Great Kuluc has taken the lead in the song. Kuluc featured in many nationalist songs with Somaliweyn bend and today he is featuring songs that are opposite to his signature songs. Tells you how far and wide the views on Somalinimo have diverged. Sad indignment of the state of Somali identity.

There is another calan song by Ilmo Ciyar Jecel et al. Top of the pyramid in both lyrics and melody not to mention its message in reconcilliation.

Look it in a different way: Somali art is thriving in Qurbo.