Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

We are with you, Bluelicious!

Axmed-InaJaad;760429 wrote:
prove it, send me a picture of you wearing a nice dirac and holding a sign that says 'bluelicious'. then and only then will i believe you.

Lmaoooo you will soon find out that i'm not him. Isn't that a bit extreme to go to that length to prove something.

Garnaqsi;760433 wrote:
This thing you are talking to is the father of all trolls. He one of those people one shouldn't take seriously under any circumstances whatsoever. I eliminated the inconvenience of having to read his gibberish posts by adding him to my ignore list few days after I've joined.

Ok thanks for warning me there will be more people i'm gonna be putting on that list too I also don't need to read their gibberish posts :)

Bluelicious;760434 wrote:
Lmaoooo you will soon find out that i'm not him. Isn't that a bit extreme to go to that length to prove something.

if you want ppl to believe you, that is the only way. i will vouch for you once i receive the picture. and since im a senior nomad and voted nomad of the year, my word means a lot in SOL.

Garnaqsi;760433 wrote:
This thing you are talking to is the father of all trolls. He is one of those people one shouldn't take seriously under any circumstances whatsoever. I eliminated the inconvenience of having to read his gibberish posts by adding him to my ignore list few days after I joined.

who are you? i dont even know you. another noob troll. i bet your knight of wisdom.

Abtigiis   

Garnaqsi;760433 wrote:
This thing you are talking to is the father of all trolls. He is one of those people one shouldn't take seriously under any circumstances whatsoever. I eliminated the inconvenience of having to read his gibberish posts by adding him to my ignore list few days after I joined.

loooooooool! :D :D :D even the coolest and calmest of men in SOL lost temper when it comes to the Jaad boy.

Bluelicious;760421 wrote:
Lmao you have followed me around very well. Your an imbecile who calacals too much who can't get over his resentments and anger hurt that Knight caused to you. I have ignored you and yet his running behind me to go and be a cheerleader for another man. You keep talking about yourself your are the idiocy of the higest order because your the one who got hurt and biatching and crying around like a bleeding girl and cheerleading licking Somalia's azz no one else so don't come talk about other men who haven't done anything.

Lmao WE can all see this above quote in action! You must be one of Somalia's other profiles he trolls with to support his current profile. Even the way it touched you and you became emotional after you read the word gay. It's amazing how you hasted to this thread to cheerlead and lick his azz and you are also like Somalia having resentments against Knight because he dissed you crying like a baby of what another man said to you get the funk out man and shaqo yeelo. Your the only 2 of this whole site who are on his case 24/7.

What an ignoble action. Stand your ground and be a dhoocil at work, than coming around accusing other's for the sake of your lover, who insulted you for seeking a night out with you. I mean, why does the truth hurt?

He insulted you without shame, and you expect me to buy your lame cyber imposter of loving him? Only if you are his replica.

I though of your ill naturedness, but you are coming with more fickle zeal and illogic underdog uttarance, that spills the evil in you.

you lack basic ethics and ride high on immorality.

Bluelicious;760417 wrote:
Are you his cheerleader licking his azz, mind your own business old man this between me and him. I will disregarad anything you say since you got a comprehending problem and are a emotional pms-ing man so get lost! if you READ his and my post you would understand what i'm sayng but you don't with your fob english. Trying to cheer for him because he is still hurt shaqo la'aan coming here with his nonsense.

I have a comprehending problem, yet i understand?? Language really matters. Dhoocil warkeeda

sharma-arke451;760442 wrote:
What an ignoble action. Stand your ground and be a dhoocil at work, than coming around accusing other's for the sake of your lover, who insulted you for seeking a night out with you. I mean, why does the truth hurt?

He insulted you without shame, and you expect me to buy your lame cyber imposter of loving him? Only if you are his replica.

I though of your ill naturedness, but you are coming with more fickle zeal and illogic underdog uttarance, that spills the evil in you.

you lack basic ethics and ride high on immorality.

Words of a defeated loser who doesn't got anything to say after being caught red handed. Weren't you accusing me of being Knight hypocrisy at it's finest, keep cheerleading for Somalia you have embarassaed yourself and proven my innocence. Atleast I got a job unlike you who's here to track my goings around the forum and is to busy hating on me and Knight. You keep uttering rubbish over and over again. Get over it and grow some balls you keep calacalin at me over and over again about the same thing aint it funny. I wonder when he is gonna stop bleeding all over this thread and he is supposed to be an old man.

Knight of Wisdom;755873 wrote:
Bluelicious, haha, you guys can't get it both ways. The so-called Feminist movement of the 20th and 21st Century gave you women freedom, which I personally support, but if I remembered it correctly, it wasn't meant to subjugate the men for the women.
Washing the dishes for Aaliyah and you should be enough for one night, especially on a Monday night Football.

Valenteenah.;756138 wrote:
Holly crap, talk about a misunderstanding. Bluelicious you took it the wrong way. Clearly the man is saying washing the dishes for both you and aaliyah (labadiinaba) should be enough for the one night, yacni he thought you guys wanted a regular dish washer. Especially when he had already acquised to do the dishes on a football night. Get it now?

Goodness me, talk about getting the wrong end of the stick. And the Sharmaarke one read it in the same vein? Miscomprehension galore.

I actually feel sorry for this poor knight, he thought he was being a good sport, agreeing to wash weel when he saw himself as a noble in a macawiis, only to receive abuse and accusations for his efforts. All because of how he phrased his words.

If anyone should receive an apology, it's the poor man who thought he could joke with you.

Knight has NEVER insulted me take a look at his above post I had skipped a few words when I was reading and that caused my misunderstanding and you can also see Valeentah pointing it out too that it was a misunderstanding on my part and he never insulted me. Keep trying to search and create some dirt between me and Knight pathetic man. Look who it is coming from talking about the truth hurts, yes the truth hurts and we can see that from you you are a clear prove of that. Your just a fool who got comprehending problems and can't seem to get over things. Every reply of you shows the anger and hurt you got and the resentments towards Knight. So basically i'm getting attacked for being Knight's friend as soon as I became Knight's friend that's when the problems with you and Somalia started doesn't that show how stupiid and silly you guys are.

sharma-arke451;760443 wrote:
I have a comprehending problem, yet i understand?? Language really matters. Dhoocil warkeeda

Keep biatching like the girly pathetic man that you are. That's the only defense you know and resort to using the dhocil word what a loser. As if everyone who got beef with you and dismisses you is a dhocil keep living in that fantasy world.There is difference between reading and understanding go back to ESOL class.

Bluelicious;760449 wrote:
Words of a defeated loser who doesn't got anything to say after being caught red handed. Weren't you accusing me of being Knight hypocrisy at it's finest, keep cheerleading for Somalia you have embarassaed yourself and proven my innocence. Atleast I got a job unlike you who's here to track my goings around the forum and is to busy hating on me and Knight. You keep uttering rubbish over and over again. Get over it and grow some balls you keep calacalin at me over and over again about the same thing aint it funny. I wonder when he is gonna stop bleeding all over this thread and he is supposed to be an old man.

Knight has NEVER insulted me take a look at his above post I had skipped a few words when I was reading and that caused my misunderstanding and you can also see Valeentah pointing it out too that it was a misunderstanding on my part and he never insulted me. Keep trying to search and create some dirt between me and Knight pathetic man. Look who it is coming from talking about the truth hurts, yes the truth hurts and we can see that from you you are a clear prove of that. Your just a fool who got comprehending problems and can't seem to get over things. Every reply of you shows the anger and hurt you got and the resentments towards Knight. So basically i'm getting attacked for being Knight's friend as soon as I became Knight's friend that's when the problems with you and Somalia started doesn't that show how stupiid and silly you guys are.

I pity the lack of originality in you. be more than an oaf clumsy person.

It sickens to see a somali girl being so pathetic and desperate about an instant love for an unknown man, who coerses her mental sanity in abuse.

do tell us, damiir malihid miyaa mise laga rooni ayad tahay.?? Ceeb caleyk.

Ps. All this miles, just to cover the distance of a handicaped mental journey?? Accept the reality that you are hurt by the truth.

hahaha

Showqi   

Bluelicious;760069 wrote:
He didn't even make it to a full month.

Yep, he was here less than a month, and created this much buzz............:D

sharma-arke451;760451 wrote:
I pity the lack of originality in you. be more than an oaf clumsy person.

It sickens to see a somali girl being so pathetic and desperate about an instant love for an unknown man, who coerses her mental sanity in abuse.

do tell us, damiir malihid miyaa mise laga rooni ayad tahay.?? Ceeb caleyk.

Ps. All this miles, just to cover the distance of a handicaped mental journey?? Accept the reality that you are hurt by the truth.

hahaha

It's interesting to see how you keep an close eye on my tracks going offline and as soon as you see a reply of me going online again with the minute. Do you never get tired of stalking me pssh. Lmao again resorting to attack me and Knight's friendship when real facts have been thrown at your face so you decide to change course and talk about our friendship. Keep crying out loud in this thread because the truth hurts and has even hurted you more by what I said to you. Again we see the pms-ing emotional girly man that you are trying to use handicap when you felt even more hurt did it touch you that hard obviously it did mac sonkor. Wow what a drama boy such a loser. I'm better then that to use handicap as a insult I respect people with those disability and don't degrade them goes to show again how more emotional and hurt you even got. But I can say that your mentally not right and should check yourself at the mental hospital. The jealousy towards Knight is just abnormal and the fact we are friends and that i'm not interested in you and dismissed you. Loser bitter talk to come and create some dirt between me and Knight and trying to call me desperate. The real truth is your so desperate that it kills you inside and you cant stand the fact i'm friends with your enemy and that I also dismissed you and have no interest in you so your trying to talk shit about our friendship so typical. Keep bleeding and biatching girly man this is just hilarious continue kill yourself what a worthless girly man you are.

Bluelicious;760455 wrote:
It's interesting to see how you keep an close eye on my tracks going offline and as soon as you see a reply of me going online again with the minute. Do you never get tired of stalking me pssh. Lmao again resorting to attack me and Knight's friendship when real facts have been thrown at your face so you decide to change course and talk about our friendship. Keep crying out loud in this thread because the truth hurts and has even hurted you more by what I said to you. Again we see the pms-ing emotional girly man that you are trying to use handicap when you felt even more hurt did it touch you that hard obviously it did mac sonkor. Wow what a drama boy such a loser. I'm better then that to use handicap as a insult I respect people with those disability and don't degrade them goes to show again how more emotional and hurt you even got. But I can say that your mentally not right and should check yourself at the mental hospital. The jealousy towards Knight is just abnormal and the fact we are friends and that i'm not interested in you and dismissed you. Loser bitter talk to come and create some dirt between me and Knight and trying to call me desperate. The real truth is your so desperate that it kills you inside and you cant stand the fact i'm friends with your enemy and that I also dismissed you and have no interest in you so your trying to talk shit about our friendship so typical. Keep bleeding and biatching girly man this is just hilarious continue kill yourself what a worthless girly man you are.

feel free to air your feelings, dainty girl. Am being so disturbant lately, lakiin make sure you pray for me markaad cumrada aado yaa?

Plz promise to pray for me iyaaho, lol

Che -Guevara;760458 wrote:
Blue waa naag rag ah.loooooool

Loool hello Che :D Well I can't stand people who talk smack about someone who's not even here to defend himself.