Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

We are with you, Bluelicious!

Well he did deserve to get banned though for doing what he did after being told not to do it. I bet he's on Somalinet now talking crap about this place. :)

Nin-Yaaban;760083 wrote:
Well he did deserve to get banned though for doing what he did after being told not to do it. I bet he's on Somalinet now talking crap about this place.
:)

Lol could be I wouldn't know about it, seems SomaliaOnline and Somalinet are rivals of each other. They try bringing each other down by giving each other bad feedback :confused:

Somalia   

Bluelicious;760059 wrote:

Somalia
- Might?! Lol don't change your words now you were saying that I am him. Even after I swore on Allahs name and my grave and told you i'm not him you still went on about in every thread saying i'm him when i'm NOT Knight i'm innocent! Seems wallahi doesn't hold no value to you. Just because you know him better from another forum doesn't give you the right to go harass every person you see that has a similar trait as him. Which is ridiculous and i demand that you leave me alone and stop with the wrong accusations to give me a bad name. We are humans we can have the same trait as another human that's normal.

Why would you swear on graves or Allah's name since you are an Atheist? I believe you are him, so what? Until an admin looks at your IP addresses you'll be him.

He has a track record of making 2 profiles to support each other, it's trolling on a whole new scale, one that I admire, so that's it.

Somalia;760316 wrote:
Why would you swear on graves or Allah's name since you are an Atheist? I believe you are him, so what? Until an admin looks at your IP addresses you'll be him.

He has a track record of making 2 profiles to support each other, it's trolling on a whole new scale, one that I admire, so that's it.

That's a big risky accusation your making right there calling me an atheist for no reason when i'm a muslim. Whoever accuses another muslim of being a gaal is gaal himself that's a fact. I'm not suprised because your not a religious person you don't even value the word wallahi it holds no meaning to you. It's clearly to see that your so obsessed with Knigth of Wisdom that it reaches a whole new level. Your so obsessed with him that anybody who even associate with Knight or becomes his friend gets immediately accused of being Knigth as if he is not allowed to have friends. Just because your maybe socially inept doesn't make him the same as you. You should check yourself in the nearest mental hospital you sound so paranoia and psychotic. Are you a in the closet gay who caught feelings for Knight because you are so obsessed with him its borderline psychotic. You stalk him watch and follow every step he makes every forum he comments on. Even keep talking about him and accusing him while he is banned thats so low to even be talking about and accusing someone who is not even here and is banned and can't defend himself. You are the biggest annoying troll of this site. About the 2 profiles it's clear that your speaking out of personal experience and that you do that takes one to know one. I have one profile and that's Bluelicious and i'm not Knight of Wisdom that's where my story ends any admin or mod can see that because I don't need to prove myself towards a annoying pyshotic troll who's whole aim is to get my attention so resorts to tell lies about me because this is his only way of trying to get my attention. Keep on begging telling lies and trolling for my attention make me famous be my number 1 fan. You are a fool and a fools jabber is not worth anything and worthless to be valued.

Bluelicious;760411 wrote:
That's a big risky accusation your making right there calling me an atheist for no reason when i'm a muslim. Whoever accuses another muslim of being a gaal is gaal himself that's a fact. I'm not suprised because your not a religious person you don't even value the word wallahi it holds no meaning to you. It's clearly to see that your so obsessed with Knigth of Wisdom that it reaches a whole new level. Your so obsessed with him that anybody who even associate with Knight or becomes his friend gets immediately accused of being Knigth as if he is not allowed to have friends. Just because your maybe socially inept doesn't make him the same as you. You should check yourself in the nearest mental hospital you sound so paranoia and psychotic. Are you a in the closet gay who caught feelings for Knight because you are so obsessed with him its borderline psychotic. You stalk him watch and follow every step he makes every forum he comments on. Even keep talking about him and accusing him while he is banned thats so low to even be talking about and accusing someone who is not even here and is banned and can't defend himself. You are the biggest annoying troll of this site. About the 2 profiles it's clear that your speaking out of personal experience and that you do that takes one to know one. I have one profile and that's Bluelicious and i'm not Knight of Wisdom that's where my story ends any admin or mod can see that because I don't need to prove myself towards a annoying pyshotic troll who's whole aim is to get my attention so resorts to tell lies about me because this is his only way of trying to get my attention. Keep on begging telling lies and trolling for my attention make me famous be my number 1 fan. You are a fool and a fools jabber is not worth anything and worthless to be valued.

hypocritical at best. you talk of the gay, and ***, and talk about religion?? What a fib.

The religion is not a shirt worn only when in need, but all times. It sickens to see your farfetched multiple personalities. Be honest to yourself at least.

Ps. If you are a muslim truly, repect should be the way.

sharma-arke451;760415 wrote:
hypocritical at best. you talk of the gay, and ***, and talk about religion?? What a fib.

The religion is not a shirt worn only when in need, but all times. It sickens to see your farfetched multiple personalities. Be honest to yourself at least.

Ps. If you are a muslim truly, repect should be the way.

Are you his cheerleader licking his azz, mind your own business old man this between me and him. I will disregarad anything you say since you got a comprehending problem and are a emotional pms-ing man so get lost! if you READ his and my post you would understand what i'm sayng but you don't with your fob english. Trying to cheer for him because he is still hurt shaqo la'aan coming here with his nonsense.

Bluelicious;760417 wrote:
Are you his cheerleader licking his azz, mind your own business old man this between me and him. I will disregarad anything you say since you got a comprehending problem and are a emotional pms-ing man so get lost! if you READ his and my post you would understand what i'm sayng but you don't with your fob english. Trying to cheer for him because he is still hurt shaqo la'aan coming here with his nonsense.

what a dainty nag. Good muslimah, who is going for umrah, hhmm

I do share the feeling, that you are him,

And you are here in sol, basically to defend him. all your talk is, he beat somebodies azz, he licked some else's azz, just idiocy of the highest order.

sharma-arke451;760420 wrote:
what a dainty nag. Good muslimah, who is going for umrah, hhmm

I do share the feeling, that you are him,

And you are here in sol, basically to defend him. all your talk is, he beat somebodies azz, he licked some else's azz, just idiocy of the highest order.

Lmao you have followed me around very well. Your an imbecile who calacals too much who can't get over his resentments and anger hurt that Knight caused to you. I have ignored you and yet his running behind me to go and be a cheerleader for another man. You keep talking about yourself your are the idiocy of the higest order because your the one who got hurt and biatching and crying around like a bleeding girl and cheerleading licking Somalia's azz no one else so don't come talk about other men who haven't done anything.

Somalia;760316 wrote:

Lmao WE can all see this above quote in action! You must be one of Somalia's other profiles he trolls with to support his current profile. Even the way it touched you and you became emotional after you read the word gay. It's amazing how you hasted to this thread to cheerlead and lick his azz and you are also like Somalia having resentments against Knight because he dissed you crying like a baby of what another man said to you get the funk out man and shaqo yeelo. Your the only 2 of this whole site who are on his case 24/7.

Garnaqsi   

Che -Guevara;759765 wrote:
I was the last one to see him, he literally get banned while we were going back and forth on the existence of God.

Hehe! I was reading that thread when it disappeared.

Axmed-InaJaad;760424 wrote:
bluelicious and knight of wisdom are the same trolls

prove it, send me a picture of you wearing a nice dirac and holding a sign that says 'bluelicious'. then and only then will i believe you.

Garnaqsi   

Bluelicious;760425 wrote:
We are NOT!

This thing you are talking to is the father of all trolls. He is one of those people one shouldn't take seriously under any circumstances whatsoever. I eliminated the inconvenience of having to read his gibberish posts by adding him to my ignore list few days after I joined.