Sign in to follow this  
Shinbir Majabe

The Mayor of Mogadishu

Qandalawi is absolutely correct. Just because Tarzan visited Puntland, the Puntlanders are throwing in compliments regarding Tarzan. The so-called Somalidiids of Waqooyi-Galbeed are simply lost. I don't even know why they're commenting on issues relating to Somalia. lol

LOL @ The female with the Red Dirac, kulaha "Mogadishu last night was like the time of Siyaad Barre". Jaale Siyaad Barre left good legacy behind. In the next thousand years to come....he will always be referred to as the father of Somalia, the man who brought civilization, law and order and good governance to the Somali people for 21 years.

Gaacuur;759156 wrote:
Knight of Wisdom, just because Puntlanders are throwing in compliments at Tarzan you're against the Mayor..
:D
:D

Lol, no. Actually, to be honest with you, I have heard stories where he has been involved in corruption. Also he has been involved in other forms of crimes, allegedly, so to speak.

Aaliyyah   

I dnt have earphones on me bt i was listening to some man who said he was the mayor of mugadishu this morning.. (Expect everything to be updated on SOL too lol)..

Anyways, he sounded like a decent man cant say much.

salaam