Sign in to follow this  
Knight of Wisdom

It's Official...Ceerigaabo To Be Divided Into Two Administrations !!!

AsadSL;758738 wrote:
You bring nothing to support your claims from before so now you are talking out of your ***.

Goodbye.

A sub-sub-sub-sub-sub-subclan of Beesha SSC settles the entire Southern Ceerigaabo and Eastern Ceerigaabo, while a Sub-clan of Beesha HY settles only Northern Ceerigaabo, while another Sub-clan of HJ settles ONLY Western Ceerigaabo.

When you use the term "Langaab", it applies only to you. LMAO

AsadSL   

anyone can live anywhere. The day the people of ssc fly any flag other then Somaliland anywhere in Ceerigaabo will be the day. Until then you are talking out of your asss trying to claim my clans town when you have no proof or videos. Pray that Somaliland leaves lascanood this comign year.

AsadSL;758742 wrote:
anyone can live anywhere. The day the people of ssc fly any flag other then Somaliland anywhere in Ceerigaabo will be the day. Until then you are talking out of your asss trying to claim my clans town when you have no proof or videos. Pray that Somaliland leaves lascanood this comign year.

LMAO @ Anyone can live anywhere. Multiple sites, both SNM sites and Non-SNM sites have reported the battle that took place in Ceerigaabo. All the sites addressed the issues as "Beesha Konfureedka iyo Bariga Ceerigaabo" iyo "Beesha Waqooyiga Ceerigaabo".

Just look at it, man. Just look at it.

HY is a clan comparable to Beesha SSC. However, a subclan of HY lives only in Northern Ceerigaabo, while a sub-sub-sub-sub-subclan of SSC lives in TWO sides of Ceerigaabo (South and East).

You're from Beesha HY, thus you live in ONE side of the city. I suggest you keep your mouth shut. LMAO

Knight of Wisdom;758735 wrote:
No, no. The room is just for you and me.
:)

Don't wanna be in the same room as you hence I said 3 people so you can be in that room all by yourself :rolleyes:

at least let the bell of reason ring. If somaliland doens't wan't in laga go'o, mexeey noogu dhibayaan somali weyn an ka go'no??

wexey ila tahay, mise somalia halaga mid noqdo, mise ciddii walbo gees haugo'do. Ssc haka go'do sl, and sl haka go'do somalia.

Which ever way, fighting over supremacy and power by brethren, is disgusting and wrong.

Ps. Ain't it an irony to fight for a half a bread and fail to share??