Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

BBm

Aaliyyah   

Abti I wanna get iphone inshallah...it just aniga I find it annoying to change phones lol..I like to stick to one for as long as possible! but inshallah I will get it..

salaam

Aaliyyah;758011 wrote:
Knight are you serious? ppl can hack into ur phone cuz they have ur pin number? Never thought of that. I never had it simply cuz I get irritated when even ppl text me long lines? I never understand the need to chat on the phone? like call me dammit or dnt bother lol..bt lately i been thinking of my bbm especially when everyone asks me bal whats ur pin..I guess it is like if u cant beat them join them lol

Bluelicious I only use my phone to call..and the problem i had with fb was..I once downloaded it to my phone and then I found my all contact numbers on my phone? clearly when I was downlading I forgat to untick something cuz thats what i was told later loool..it freaked me out..fb faaido ma leh seriously..all they want is your info
:(
anyhow congrats you convinced me to use my bbm lol..im gonna try it out. Doesnt hurt!

salaam

Aaliyyah don't listen to Knight you can't hack into someones BlackBerry with only their pin number. The pin number is made to share with others so you can add them and chat to them free on the BBM. The BlackBerry can't be hacked into and it's virus free can't get infected with no virus so your totally safe.

Somalia   

Aaliyyah;758012 wrote:
Somalia what do you mean you found it? lool it is not your phone??..

salaam

I found it, it is not mine, it looks like this, it's quite a weird phone with the tracking button thing you use with your thumb

blackberry-curve-8520-t-mobile-19.jpg

Somalia;758068 wrote:
I found it, it is not mine, it looks like this, it's quite a weird phone with the tracking button thing you use with your thumb

blackberry-curve-8520-t-mobile-19.jpg

Telephonkaas anigaa iska kaleh, aniguu iga dhumay. :) Walaalow Postada ii soo dhig, thanks.

Somalia   

Aaliyyah;758374 wrote:
Somalia lol if its not yours walaal u celi cidi leeheed see weeye..who keeps whats not theirs..

Nin yaaban lol

I don't know who it belongs to

Aaliyyah   

Axmed hadii qutbah run ka tahay aday wax ka tari laheed lol..so I pass :)

Somalia lol im sure u can call any of the numbers listed on that phone and they will tell u who it belongs to lol

Somalia   

No, the phone is blocked by the owner, there was one phone number in there but it doesn't work and it also says 'work', plus memory stick was not inserted and it had one picture that was plain black.

So to use it for calling etc, one must go and unblock it at a local phone repair shop. I'm not cold hearted I've lost a lot of phones, just in July during exams I lost 8 megapixel one, it still hurts wallahi

samsung-tocco-ultra-combo.jpg