Sign in to follow this  
Shinbir Majabe

A Woman married two Husbands!

Dadka cabaayo wey jiranyihiin. Haddaa jirantahay, wax walba iyo meel walba daawo ka raadinee laguugu sheego. Waxee kale soo qaataan Sunna inay tahay, sida meeshaan ku qoran camal:

Waxtarka Kaadida geela

Lagama war hayo in Soomaalidu kaadida geela wax ku daaweyn jirtey diinta islaamka ka hor, laakiin waxa hubaal ah intii ka dambaysey in ay daawo ahaan u adeegsanayeen kaadida geela Soomaalida iyo dadyow badan oo muslin ahiba, gaar ahaan dalalka Carabta. Hadaba, daawada taariikhdeeda la hayaa waxay ka soo bilaabatay xilligii Nabi Maxamed (SCWS) noolaa. Waqtigaas oo la weriyey in ay xanuunsadeen dad nebiga (SCWS) ugu yimi Madiina, nebiguna ku yiri caano geel iyo kaadi geel cabba, ka dibna ay ku caafimaadeen (Bukhaari iyo Muslim). Tilmaanta ku xigta oo maanta la soo xigan karo waxa ka tegey dhakhtarkii caanka ahaa ee loo yiqiin Ibn seena (Avicenna in Spanish) oo sheegay in kaadida geelu ay cudurada qaar daawo ka tahay, wuxuuna si gaara u tilmaamay xanuun wadnaha ku dhaca in ay daawo u tahay.

Xigasho

NGONGE   

^^ They say it's good for your hair and gets rid of lots of skin complaints. But, of course, there is also the argument that urine can be used to disinfect wounds! :D

Abti;757824 wrote:
Soomaali farabadan baa cabaan, we have our fair share of silly superstitions too

Obviously you didn't hear of the hadeeth where the prophet instructs a group of bedwins to drink camel milk & urine! :D

(true hadeeth by the way).

Abtigiis   

Polygamy and Polyandry are one and the same. I talk to few somali men with two wives and everytime I look at them I feel like what goes in their mind when they are alone! May isla quman yihiin dadkani? Adultery is million times better than polygamy. That doesn't mean adultery is not evil.

Abtigiis;758299 wrote:
Polygamy and Polyandry are one and the same. I talk to few somali men with two wives and everytime I look at them I feel like what goes in their mind when they are alone! May isla quman yihiin dadkani?
Adultery is million times better than polygamy.
That doesn't mean adultery is not evil.

Breaking News: - As of yet an unconfirmed report seeping into the threads of SOL suggest that the username/account of our esteemed Waxaan-la-sheegin-ka-sheekeye aka Abtigiis had been successfully hacked into by an anonymous atheist group acting on behalf of his erstwhile arch nemesis Hadba-meel-loo-heenseeyay-caravan aka Xiinfaniin - in an attempt to deal a final blow to Abtigiis' persistently pestering pokes.

Illahow amuurah sahal!

NGONGE   

^^ Can't really compare the two, saaxib. With polygamy there is at least a certain level of consent between all parties. Adultery is just cheating. Cheating is not nice warya.

Abtigiis   

NGONGE;758305 wrote:
^^ Can't really compare the two, saaxib. With polygamy there is at least a certain level of consent between all parties. Adultery is just cheating. Cheating is not nice warya.

NG, there are only two types of women who accept polygamy (it is better to say who tolerate, or live with it). The uninformed and the unempowered. Any woman with a means to support herself or with education will not accept it.

SayidS -ma Alshabab iyo takfiikri ayaad ku biirtay oo baryahan dadkaad gaaleeysaa? Waraa anigu nin muslim ah baan ahay, but I call myself a liberal muslim, if that is acceptable to you. Wadaada wax adadkeeyana waan ka xanaaqaa.

@abtigiis, liberal muslim maxa kawadaa??

Islaax? Beezani muslim?? ijilci sxb.

Polygamy is ok, as long as the concerned parties are for it. if you are liberal, then respect it, since it is the choice of others.