Sign in to follow this  
Narniah

Forum Query

Narniah   

Someone gave me a positive rep it's green, yours is grey.olkvW.gif

I only have two reps Since you said you repped me I assumed that the first rep was from you. It says 'Very good' It's a neg rep. I got that rep for this thread. So I thought it was from you.

The other rep I have is a positive one (has a lil green light next to it) but that's for another thread. Oh well it's no biggie but I just wondered why someone would neg me=(

I don't get peoples names, only dates...

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

You can have your own avatar. You just need to upload it to SOL server. Go to your profile, meelahaas ka arkeysaa how to upload your personal image and re-use it as an avatar. Mine too waa saas.

Naarniya, I am gonna give you a rep. I don't think I had ever given one before.

Maaddeey   

^Sxb, goormaad cantarabaqashka iska dhaafee?, weli ma weynaan miyaa?. I thought our little exchange in 2009 taught you a lesson!.

Jacpher   

Maaddeey: Kuwa black flag-ga aliftay lowlaa ogaan lahaayeen inaad saan uga laba-labooneysid oo cantarabaqash ku sheegeysid, maalin cadee jirkaada gabal gabal u jari lahaayeen. Seriously, since when did you start distancing away from Al Shabaab?

MMA: Sxbkeen sheekadiisa waxwaaye shuush dheh, kor ha u qaadin camal.

LoL, caadi iska dhig nooh. Anyway, here is how it can be done. Copy this link below:

http://www.somaliaonline.com/community/attachment.php?attachmentid=31&d=1326504133

Go to your 'edit avatar.' It is under 'My Settings' section of your personal page. In that page, you will see a part where it says Use Custom Avatar. Check mark it. And under it it says: Option 1 - Enter the URL to the Image on Another Website:. Put this link above I provided and then go all the way down and click save changes.

Another way to do it is you can upload your own image from your computer, but the catch is the image has to be less than 19.5 KB, so no large images will work.

Let me know how it goes.

Narniah   

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;774164 wrote:
LoL, caadi iska dhig nooh. Anyway, here is how it can be done. Copy this link below:

Go to your 'edit avatar.' It is under 'My Settings' section of your personal page. In that page, you will see a part where it says
Use Custom Avatar
. Check mark it. And under it it says:
Option 1 - Enter the URL to the Image on Another Website:
. Put this link above I provided and then go all the way down and click
save changes

Another way to do it is you can upload your own image from your computer, but the catch is the image has to be less than
19.5 KB
, so no large images will work.

Let me know how it goes.

I tried the above, but there's no place that says 'custom avatar' it just gives me a selection of the sol avatars.

BOB   

I didn't like my avatar first but then grew to like it as it bears the name of my home region plus it's specifically made for me…apparently. ;D

There are certain things that I still don’t know about this new version of SOL, for example I have no idea how to post a picture or video, 8 years out of the decade I’ve been a member/posting on SOL I’ve spent mastering how to ‘wink’ and when I finally did learn that, LSK and co. decided to give the site a face lift while I was on an extended leave, now does that mean I’m going to spend another 8 years learning what the WBA is ‘Rep Power’ and how did I manage to get 124 as I haven’t been online for almost a year?

Peace, Love & Unity.

Narniah;800996 wrote:
I tried the above, but there's no place that says 'custom avatar' it just gives me a selection of the sol avatars.

Soori, sister. I later realized it is a MOD privilege. I thought it was a forum-wide.