Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Somaliland government solves blood feuds in the Sanaag region all Communities in agreement.

AsadSL;757345 wrote:
Kalshaale was yours now its shared. Caynaba was yours now its not Gar adag was yours now its not the list goes on:D

LMAO, thanks for proving to us how YOU are the aggressors, thus our dead are Muhajidin and your dead...are in somewhere we wouldn't wanna be.

As for Kalshaale, EVERYONE knows who it belongs to and who has full control over it. If you had any decency whatsoever, you would've not said what you just said. lol

A_Khadar   

No need to argue about everything... Cerigabo is divided city north/west and east/south... And if east/south is not significant, I am sure enclave won't bother to send all these so called officials to peace.. If there is such gov that controlls the entire city, what is these all "Buuq".. show the muscle! Hadii kale shut-*-up meesha maamul kama jiree..

A_Khadar;757350 wrote:
No need to argue about everything... Cerigabo is divided city north/west and east/south... And if east/south is not significant, I am sure enclave won't bother to send all these so called officials to peace.. If there is such gov that controlls the entire city, what is these all "Buuq".. show the muscle! Hadii kale shut-*-up meesha maamul kama jiree..

Khadarow, that's what I'm saying. Southern and Eastern Ceerigaabo has no authentic mamuul. Even, Western and Northern Ceerigaabo started having the presence of the so-called Somaliland Mamuul not so long ago (Less than 10 years).

AsadSL   

You shouldnt be one to talk about decency. Did you forget the things you use to write and post on Somalinet? Mise meeshani wa fresh start:D

AsadSL;757351 wrote:
They were sent because we in Somaliland want peace. Take your moriyaan mentality elsewhere.

LOL, I like the Irony. Every Somalidiid I meet, says nothing but any oxymoronic statements. LOL

SNM = Original Moriyaan

AsadSL;757354 wrote:
You shouldnt be one to talk about decency. Did you forget the things you use to write and post on Somalinet?

I have not changed my stance. I say the same things, I write the same way and I karbash (verbally) the same Somalidiids. lol

AsadSL;757357 wrote:
SNM = Original Moriyaan

:D
SNM is the bogie man to some ileen.

Be more original, AsadSL. The MR members of Snet has used that term "Boogie Man" to refer to how Siyaad Barre or Morgan or Ahmed Warsame are the Boogie Man to Beelaha SNM. LMAO

A_Khadar   

AsadSL;757351 wrote:
They were sent because we in Somaliland want peace. Take your moriyaan mentality elsewhere.

You missed the whole point of your which was that you control and rule the city.. I am sure the right mind doesn't agrue one point bragging a power and control of a city and in the same sentence begging for peace from others.. Have your sanity again lad, and acknowledge that the maamul exists in your heads and may be part of that city your clan resides or show me the muscle that you are claming.. Wixii kale it's nacnac iyo caaaaaaaaaac...

A_Khadar;757361 wrote:
You missed the whole point of your which was that you control and rule the city.. I am sure the right mind doesn't agrue one point bragging a power and control of a city and in the same sentence begging for peace from others.. Have your sanity again lad, and acknowledge that the maamul exists in your heads and may be part of that city your clan resides or show me the muscle that you are claming.. Wixii kale it's nacnac iyo caaaaaaaaaac...

LOOOOOOOL, Khadar what did I tell you. These sick Somalidiids are full of oxymoronic statements. They say one thing, that'll contradict itself later on.

Do you know what I call Xaji_Xunjuf (He's the same member on Snet under the name The_Emperior5)....I call him Christian-Bible back in Somalinet, due to how much he contradicts himself. lol

AsadSL;757365 wrote:
Arguing with two diluted geel jires is a waste of my time.

Yes, you need to quit arguing because, your illusions aren't helping you win this argument. Not to mention, I probably rose your blood pressure on the mention of Kalshaale. LOL

A_Khadar   

AsadSL;757365 wrote:
Arguing with two diluted geel jires is a waste of my time.

Geeljirana ma caybay noqotay! You either a Geeljire, or Doofaar jire.. So which one are you?