Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Somaliland government solves blood feuds in the Sanaag region all Communities in agreement.

Saalax;757305 wrote:
kk SSC and Puntland must be whining with alligator tears.

Whining about what? Beesha SSC live from Lasasuraad shores of Sanaag all the way to Danod and near Wardheer. Now, with an SSC State and a Shir that will unite Beesha SSC 100%.....things look bright for Reer SSC, not to mention....Southern and Eastern Ceerigaabo will have an administration (SSC-Maakhir) for the first time in 20 years.

AsadSL, the Gadhweyn killed a innocent man, then my brothers in Southern Ceerigaabo went and killed 2 Gadhweyn and injured a third one, less than 24 hours later. After that, Dur, Mahamed Kahin and Xabsade ordered the entire SNM militia (Consisting of all the SNM clans) to invade Southern and Eastern Ceerigaabo and they were repelled successfully by young men, equipped only with AK-47.

Look at the difference.

Let there be Gadhweyn VS Naalaye Ahmed ( Walle you wouldn't even say anything ). lol

AsadSL   

If they won then why did they run and why were they aressted. It was on tv dude. Iminka Ceerigaabo police are in xafada yar ee ku tala south ceerigaabo. Everything is settled. These things happen in somali town it is not right but it does. Two clans beef and do killings but it doesnt change that Magalada wa Somaliland.

AsadSL;757321 wrote:
If they won then why did they run and why were they aressted. It was on tv dude. Iminka Ceerigaabo police are in xafada yar ee ku tala south ceerigaabo. Everything is settled. These things happen in somali town it is not right but it does. Two clans beef and do killings but it doesnt change that Magalada wa Somaliland.

Lol @ Xafada yar. <------That itself proves how much you are willing to go and create your own wishful thinking. No matter how much you cover your ears or your eyes, the truth shall always be there.

Have you watched the video? Have you seen how your Militia, equipped with Tecknicles, Baroons were running around from young boys with AK-47 and nothing else, defending their homes and their turf? Bal maxad uu malayanisa, if all SSC subclans got involved, like how your entire SNM militia did in Ceerigaabo and Kalshaale?

Sxb, reality is....this so-called Somaliland you speak of is irrelevant and unrecognized in Southern Ceerigaabo and Eastern Ceerigaabo. Frankly, I don't know why you are arguing over something that is so apparent.

Oh, did I mention, not even ALL Naalaye Ahmed live in Ceerigaabo, it's just a sub-subclan of Naalaye Ahmed that had your militia run around like it's Armageddon. LMAO

AsadSL   

Breaking your already laangaab clan into sub sub sub clans doesnt make a differnce, Manta xalkeena wa la wada ogyahay. And the video showed the Somaliland Army fireing bullets no one way running where do you come up with these things horta? Cerigaaabo isnt Kalshaale ama Lascanood bro. Thats all i will be saying about this topic.

AsadSL;757330 wrote:
Breaking your already laangaab clan into sub sub sub clans doesnt make a differnce, Manta xalkeena wa la wada ogyahay. And the video showed the Somaliland Army fireing bullets no one way running where do you come up with these things horta? Cerigaaabo isnt Kalshaale ama Lascanood bro. Thats all i will be saying about this topic.

Did you just referred to me as "Langaab"? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!

AsadSL, you are officially Comical Asad (like Bagdad Bob was called Comical Ali). LMAO

In Somalia, I am known as Dhul-Hante, but you...they don't address you as HJ or HY...they address you as ****. LOL You see how langaab you are and how Landheere I am?

Miskiin. LMAO

A_Khadar   

KoW, don't waste your time with the likes of Salaax. If you tell and show them a stone, they will agrue that it's not a stone, but something else..

A_Khadar;757335 wrote:
KoW, don't waste your time with th likes of Salaax. If you tell show them stone, they will agrue that it's not a stone, but something else..

LOL, war wuxu wa maxay? Are they a left over of the Nations Allah has destroyed, like A'ad iyo Thamuud? lol