Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

Ethiopia Ranks 108 out of 110 Countries in

Dabrow   

Somalia;757030 wrote:
Yes, I am the reason for Somalia being where it is, I single handedly destroyed a country before I was even born.

Noone talk about singlehanded but if you say you are guilty then so be it.

Dabrow   

Somalia: Ok if you claim you are new school like me why are you holding on dear life on the old mentality that demolish our country?

I'm no somalilander, but I wanted to see your reaction...and you did not dissapppoint me at all. We need to start see each other as somalis and not the old way and keep the animosity running eternal time, just a good reminder.

Somalia   

The Zack;757047 wrote:
^You are 21 or younger? I don't buy it. You know too much about Somali politics for a say wallaahi.
:D

I'm 19.

Somalia   

Dabrow;757064 wrote:
Somalia: Ok if you claim you are new school like me why are you holding on dear life on the old mentality that demolish our country?

I'm no somalilander, but I wanted to see your reaction...and you did not dissapppoint me at all. We need to start see each other as somalis and not the old way and keep the animosity running eternal time, just a good reminder.

Go ahead and explain to me, which mentality. No one makes a joke that Somaliland is in this list, you actually THOUGHT they were in the list, because there's one list out there that they are in.

So you thought to yourself, "let me rub it in his face". Please, rub in my face something factual.

Dabrow   

Somalia;757075 wrote:
Go ahead and explain to me, which mentality. No one makes a joke that Somaliland is in this list, you actually THOUGHT they were in the list, because
there's one list out there that they are in.

So you thought to yourself, "let me rub it in his face". Please, rub in my face something factual.

The clan mentality, protect puntland at all cost, attack somaliland at all cost or what you think is the enemy of your clan.

Somaliland dont exist as recongnized country, why would it be in that list? Dont make me believe you are dumb or something because I told you already I wanted to see how you reacted and not because I "thought" it was in that list.

I dont rub thing is in people face, thats the old mentality bro.

Somalia   

Dabrow;757079 wrote:
The clan mentality, protect puntland at all cost, attack somaliland at all cost or what you think is the enemy of your clan.

Somaliland dont exist as recongnized country, why would it be in that list? Dont make me believe you are dumb or something because I told you already I wanted to see how you reacted and not because I "thought" it was in that list.

I dont rub thing is in people face, thats the old mentality bro.

I don't believe in attacking Somaliland, I believe in federal entities, a federal parliament made up by the population numbers, not 4.5, that's not a Puntland or a Southern Somalia belief.

Please provide to me where I've said that Somaliland should be attacked at all costs, the closest I've ever said is SSC to come back to Puntland for a fair power sharing and that their lands would again be under their control. That's a populist idea, not mine.

Another thing I've said is that the idea of a sovereign in Somaliland should be attacked if recognition is granted, that idea is shared by all democratic countries around the world. If Texas was to secede, the US would have a right to go in and take control because that entity would work against the interests of the rest of the country.

Dabrow   

Somalia;757083 wrote:
I don't believe in attacking Somaliland, I believe in federal entities, a federal parliament made up by the population numbers, not 4.5, that's not a Puntland or a Southern Somalia belief.

Please provide to me where I've said that Somaliland should be attacked on all costs
, the closest I've ever said is SSC to come back to Puntland for a fair power sharing and that their lands would again be under their control. That's a populist idea, not mine.

Another thing I've said is that the idea of a sovereign in Somaliland should be attacked
if recognition is granted
, that idea is shared by all democratic countries around the world. If Texas was to secede, the US would have a right to go in and take control because that entity would work against the interests of the rest of the country.

Cleary you want to dicuss for the dicussion only and this text above have no substance, you contradicting youself about somaliland. But generally speaking this is not only about you but the whole of SOL.

We have different camps thats have different clan agendas and thats mirrors the sitaution back home, and its -recipe for failure.

ok thanks for insight in to your beliefs, but understand my messages. Somalis enemies are themself.

Somalia   

Dabrow;757085 wrote:
Cleary you want to dicuss for the dicussion only and this text above have no substance, you contradicting youself by saying you have saved that somaliland should be attacked. But generally speaking this is not only about you but the whole of SOL.

We have different camps thats have different clan agendas and thats mirrors the sitaution back home, and its -recipe for failure.

ok thanks for insight in to your beliefs, but understand my messages. Somalis enemies are themself.

:D ok.

Dabrow   

Thanks for proving my point. You want to argue for arguing sake.

I wrote that wrong and my english is not the best in the world, but i hope you got the message, thats what matters.

Somalia   

Dabrow;757087 wrote:
Thanks for proving my point. You want to argue for arguing sake.

I wrote that wrong and my english is not the best in the world, but i hope you got the message, thats what matters.

No, I left you to it, because you failed to prove me wrong. :D, you buried yourself, lets leave it there.