Sign in to follow this  
princesshafsa

mj's doctor convicted

Michael Jackson's personal physician Dr Conrad Murray has been placed on suicide watch at the Los Angeles County Jail.

Hours after he was convicted of involuntary manslaughter over the death of the King of Pop in June, 2009, Murray was handcuffed and remanded without bail after a judge branded him a 'danger to society'.

A law enforcement source told the Los Angeles Times he was placed on suicide watch once in custody.

The 58-year-old cardiologist will be sentenced on November 29, and could be sent to prison for up to four years.

Somalia   

It was involuntary manslaughter so that's not on purpose.

What he did wrong was to not perform CPR, tell the bodyguards to hide his medicine and administering drugs he knew nothing about.

princesshafsa;756700 wrote:
I don't trust medical doctors anymore after hearing about these increasing doctors who kill their patients on purpose :eek:

[/QUO

i dont think he killed him on purpose....he was just recless.

I truly believe he killed him on purpose the man was greedy and a liar what do you expect.

Valenteenah.;757039 wrote:
Such a strange saga. Has he been sentenced yet? Involuntary manslaughter, what's that - a suspended sentence and maybe community service?

i heard los angel's prisons/jails are over crowded so they will probably put him on house arrest!

allahu yaclam...well they yanked his medical license so he wont be playing doctor anymore, at least in california and i dont know if the other two states are going to do the same