Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Ghana refuses to grant gays' rights despite aid threat

You don't have to agree with their lifestyle but they should have the same protection as everyone else but I don't think the idea of imposing political from abroad....no thanks to neocolonism.

The Zack   

Che -Guevara;756183 wrote:
You don't have to agree with their lifestyle but they should have the same protection as everyone else but I don't think the idea of imposing political from abroad....no thanks to neocolonism.

WHAT??? Who would think Che is cool with the existence of these creatures. I mean NN, it was expected :D./

its my belief, f it, its not a belief but a fact, Human rights transcend politics and borders che. All these countries have signed on to the universal declaration of Human Rights. That tax payers in the West should force their governments to tie giving out their money to respecting those rights to is not only moral but efficient.

Zack-I don't understand dhibkay kugu hayaa maxaa waaye? They exist..let them be as long as they don't bother you

NN...Western aid is an arm of their foriegn policy solely dedicated to protecting their interests. I don't find hard to believe they care human rights unless it's convenient to say or is tied to their interest. An indigenous movement would bear more fruitful results rather than one propelled by the west.

The Zack;756186 wrote:
WHAT??? Who would think Che is cool with the existence of these creatures. I mean NN, it was expected
:D
./

there are a lot of children lately in this forum, it is unfortunate that senior nomads rather then being exemplary models to emulate, are leading the race towards juvenile decadence...

Che -Guevara;756189 wrote:
NN...Western aid is an arm of their foriegn policy solely dedicated to protecting their interests. I don't find hard to believe they care human rights unless it's convenient to say or is tied to their interest. An indigenous movement would bear more fruitful results rather than one propelled by the west.

If the end result is progress, does the path taken matter

The Zack   

Naxar Nugaaleed;756190 wrote:
there are a lot of children lately in this forum, it is unfortunate that senior nomads rather then being exemplary models to emulate, are leading the race towards juvenile decadence...

I didn't call u a faggot, if it came out that way, I sincerely apologize.

On the subject, it is a moral one. We just have to agree to disagree. In my opinion, they have no place in this world. Islamically, I think they are unacceptable too.

Che, if one is OK with their existence, they are probably OK with the whole same sex marriage thing.

What is ironic is that, to those same 'human rights' campaigners in the West, if they saw a 27-year-old man marrying a 15-year-old girl, they would feel repulsed. I can guess so. Where is that man's human rights. Oh, don't bring a 15 or 16-year-old isn't an adult yet tired excuse.

Zack-I think you just called him what you said you didn't mean to call him.

Anyhow, I rather waste time plotting to kill Zenawi than worry about two men holding hands.

And it's not of matter being ok with their existence, they exist whether you like or not.

loool@MMA...15 year old meesha maxaa kayne.

NN...It does matter.

lol @ throwing pedophilia in there, hope ur Joking...

Zack, matters very little really but here to hoping we show all these noobs better conduct among ourselves. In other news, you say its all a moral thing for you. let me ask you, are moral views (this is how I see/feel about something) ever a sufficient justification to bring physical harm to another human being? what if moral cancel each other out, he sees it one way and you another. how is what to determine which one, if morals should even determine laws, should be used?

The Zack   

^I also added that it is a religious thing. I am Muslim, just in case you weren't aware, and Islam has a clear message for all G's. I would let you find out what that message is, Yaa Naxar NUgaaleed.

I don't believe the crap of "qofkaan wuu ku dhashay qajacnimada". It is a will vs natural.

I am well aware of that, its "your" believe. its "your" religion. its "your" book that tells you so. its "your sense of morality". when does that stop being something that governs "your" actions but becomes something that determines the fate of other people who do not share those same believe system.

Carafaat   

Guys, back to the topic. The thread is about conditionalities for receiving Aid.

Irrelevant of your own personal morals, beliefs and value's. Its paternalistic, degrading and moraly wrong to condition aid to moral issues(which are universally not shared) that have nothing to do with the the aid request.

It's like, giving aid to somebody only if that person prays with me. You can not oppose your own beliefs, morals and value's on someone.