Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

Video:Somalis in MN support the Kenyan Incursion

The Zack   

Kobtan ka daawo Somalida Minnesota oo banaanbax ku taageerayo weerarada Shabaab kaga socda dhanka Kenya. I can't believe these people are actually doing this LOL.

Abtigiis   

This demo is confused and wrong. Even if you think the Kenyan invasion may help in eradicating Alshabab and don't mind it deep down, why go to the world and publicly support the attack on your own country? I mean, that will make you the laughing stock of the world. It is also disgusting to see the banners they are holding up: "Kenya friend" ku lahaa. Useless indeed.

Bashiir   

It's already done, the deal is done. The farahs in that video are just expressing their anti Shabab views. I would say blame on Shariif Ahmed who lost the battle to win hearts of his nation. He couldn't even contain his prime minister. What a naive leader!

Somali__Left__and_Kenyan_Prime_Ministers

Bashiir   

JB, duqeyda iyo dhalinyarta aad aragto waxay matalayaan jaaliyada Soomaalida ee MN, waxayna ku mudaaharaadeen madaxweyne ku sheega Shariif Ahmed oo la saftay Shabaab,...

A-Khadar, odayaashu waxay leeyihiin Shariifka wuu ka been sheegtay, shacabka uu ka hadlayey iyaga ma ahane malaha waa shacabka Kambala , ogow soomali waxba isuma ogola.

Out of 100, 000 Somalis in MN here we have two dozen celebrating for Kenya's invasion. Tells you how out layer the support of these folks really is.

Bashiir   

^Dee hadduuna wiilkaagu ku jirin dagaalka, Kenyaatigana aadan rabin inay kaalintiisa galaan, yaad damacsantahay in uu saarnaado the so called armed-caravan?

Runta uun baan sheegi, otherwise waan kaa gaabsan karaa.

^^With this kind of caqli, iga gaabso please. My son is my son and has nothing to do with this forum. Very elementary, isn't it?

I still hope you can engage without bringing perceived family members into the discussion.