Sign in to follow this  
OG_Girl

Deleted

Haddad   

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

I am not a particular fan of the math-loom(Victim) mentality of most Shias. They act like the whole world is against them, and they choose a reserved, defeated attitude.

Sister, I am curious about this mentality; could you elaborate further? I have read about Shias lying in order to survive; I am not sure if this relates to that mentality. I have a question: Do Shias believe in fatalism as Hindus?

Haddad   

I'm waitting my Fellow Shia. To explain our beleifs.

Sister, I am confused :confused: ; I have understood from you that you got a degree in Islamic studies. I have also understood part of what you have studied relates to Shia beliefs. Why do you have to wait for your Fellow Shia? Don't you feel confident about what you have studied?

Og_girl why would they retreat if what they carry is truth>>>>> Confidence goes a long way! ;)

Plus I think you're half arab, I would like to actually see a somali who is a shia and if there actually is it's probably because of same reason as you they live in an Arab country and their Dad/mom married shia guy/girl.

Og_girl and anyone else that is shia I would like to hear you're "truth". Also if you want to hear my truth refuting your "truth" check my post "If you're not shia don't reply" in Islam thread....I hope you can answer my questions.

Plus Og_girl you said all the research I did was correct so you know what how about I post my post hear and see what the answers to my questions are from fellow shia's......Is that okay with you...... I'll do that after one of them actually tells us the "truth" about Shiasm. :D

Abdi2005   

Og_girl if you don't mind can you give answers to few of my questions. 1)My first question is what is the name of your madhab and who formulated it.

Saalixa   

Og

Sister i would like to know the different categories of shiasm jsut like sunnah has

malaki, salafi, hanafi etc

And what each madhab that they follow (ther different schools and teachings) are?

help that is not too much to ask and beyond your knowledge. If it is then let me know.

shyhem   

OG girl

I'm don't much about you, but i'm alittle bit confused about what the heck you are talking about.In simple langauge can you please state whether you're a sunni or a shia for i really don't understand what u mean by rijal, tawatur, and taqleed..........

Abdi2005   

Ok sister you follow "shia fiq" and who taught the shia fiq? Your answer will certainly be "the imams" right? Ok now the question is where is the fiq of imams in which books do you find? We have our fiq written by the imams we follow you know abu hanifah, malik, shafii and Ahmed. As you know there is no single book used by shia today which was written by any of your imams(in reality our imams). I will inform you something (its lengthy) which you probably will not like and reject despite it is true.

Todays shia madhab(or jafari madhab)is based on the works and books of this scholars al-Saduq(al-qummi), al-mufid, al-tusi, al-Murtada , al-Radi, al-kulayni etc. They are the ones who formulated and wrote shia fiq, works in tafsir and hadith etc. This scholars claim in there books that they preach the teachings of imams. Now did you ever asked your self who thought them the madhab of shia? the imams? no!! no single one of this men where students of imams. Many shia get suprised by this new information. Firstly the shia don't have books from imams(unlike us), second they don't even have the works of a student of this imams. What the shia today call shia madhab is the works of the above mentioned scholars who no single one of them was thought by an imam. And there is no shia who knows from where this men got the imami madhabs they preach, they didn't get from the imams themselves(we ahlul-sunnah believe its forgery).

Now if you ask any shia this days "who was the teacher of imam malik and abu hanifah?" they will instantly say they where thought by imam al-baqir and imam al-jafar. This is something every one knows. Now sister if some one wants to follow ahlul-bayt would he follow the men who where not thought by ahlul-bayt like al-qumi,al-mufid,altusi,al-kulayni.. or the ulama who where the students of this imams like imam malik, abu hanifah and shafii who was related to ahlul-bayt? Its because of this connection between our imams and ahlul-bayt that we claim they where from ahlul-sunnah, the shia cannot present one single connection they have with ahlul-bayt thats why we say its forgery. Every thing the shia today have was written by people who dident have any connection with ahlul-bayt. I hope sister this opens your mind to the realty. If you take what i said in consideration and allot of other information which you maybe already know like the dark story of imam husain and the betrayal by shia and the same thing with imams zayd, and the thing that caused hassan to abdicat to muwaiya(because of his shia ofcause), and the number of times in your books the imams dissociate and curse there shia for disloyalty and hypocrisy? and the number of lier's and heretics who transmits traditions in your books(even people cursed by the imams) and the alien beliefs of shia the imamah, al-raja'ah, al-bada, al-taqiya and etc. All this facts putt together will hopefully make you change your mind about shiism, and I will pray that Allah guides you to the sound and authentic teachings of islam.

Abdi2005   

Abdi brother,

This topic not like the other ones. We are educating each other. Please as I said before, I will explain my self. Be patient. You are not here to teach me my Madhab. I was born Shia and also studied. So hold your horses brother
smile.gif

Thank you for your Patient.

PS: Abdi, I did not read your long post. This topic is for Shia to explain our Mad-hab not for you to refute us.

If you want to refute Shia post in other topic "I am Also Shia By Nur" That topic is specific to refute Shia...Thank you wallalo for your understanding.

Salam

I did not refute anything only presented you facts. It doesn't take more than 5 min to read, but its something i expected i know it shakes the foundation of your belief. Ok sens you said its topic for shia to explain shia madhab why don't you present to us how the madhab of ahlul-bayt reached you through which chain or intermediary and who in the end wrote the madhab, i ask this because no single shia imam wrote a book like abu hanifah,malik,shafii and ahmed?