Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

TFG PM blesses Kenyan invasion, says Sharif's in Agreement

Abtigiis   

Xinnfanin,

It may give you particular pleasure to know that Azania indeed will not benefit from the Kenyan invasion afterall, but who cares! We told you the most important thing is the demise of Alshabab. For some of us, the story starts there and ends there. What follows is of very little significiance for me. Whether Ahmed Madoobe runs it, whether Amison runs it, whether Gandhi runs it, whether Sharif runs it. Period. But I wonder how you think it is workable to stifle the wishes of the Azania clan to partake in running the governance of the Jubbas? What kind of Somalia are you looking for when you want Puntland to take its share as a Federal state and you don't wish other clans to run their adminstrative issues? I oppose this foolish 'I know for you' attitude. Let the people in the Jubbas decide what they want to do in their region. They know if Kenya or Alshabab is best for them.

Bashiir   

xiinfaniin;755247 wrote:
NGONGE, unless you deny that you are separatist who wishes Somalia ill, the only topic I can engage you with respect to Somalia is why your little project will not come to fruition. If you truly think that my position is inline with my tolka (clan, Puntland etc), then you are badly misinformed.

Prof Abtigiis, you are just like your cousin in Nairobi a naked man who, after creating an online persona with unimpeachable reputation of nationalism and principles, fell for the cheap notion that Kenyan tanks can tip the balance in favor of your Azania. Sharif is my friend when he is on the side of what I think is the right side of history. He is useless for me when he jumps on and supports what I think is the latest attempt to derail the progress TFG was making.

You lost old man, easy and put it to rest. There is nothing you can do to stop Gandi and his legitimate Azania state of Jubbaland.

NGONGE   

A&T, as of today I nominate you to speak on my behalf whenever there is a discussion with Xiin regarding Somalia. I do not however gurantee that he will engage you in proper discussion; he may just as easily say "unless you deny that you are in touch with NG via PM, the only topic I can engage you with respect to Somalia is why your little project will not come to fruition". :D

Abtigiis   

Walaahi NG, when I opened this thread and seconds before I read your comment, I was thinking about saying the same thing and leaving Xinn for you. I was in that resigned mood.

Waryaa ileen Ninkan Xinn waa nin wareersan. His arguments , like his caravans, have no staring and destination points. You endlessly keep on evolving from one issue into another argument without conclusively resting the previous issues. No wonder he is a fan of the evolving sheikh. He is a fan of loaded arguments too, where he thrives by playing seek and hide. Hadda wuxuu isku qasayaa Sovergnity, amisom-TFG, Azania Kenya, Ethiopia Hiiraan, Alshabab and Jubba people.

Millions of issues ayuu rabaa inuu kaga dhaxbaxo "I oppose kenyan aggression". We noted that and will put refulgent medals of honour on your fat chest. But what salvation plan do you have for people under the sword of Alshabab?

No, NG, I leave it for you.

lol@NGONGE & Prof Abtigiis.

^^Born again separatist like NGONGE has no place in serious discussion concerning Somalia.

Prof. Abtigiis is a gifted orator who wants to make up in length what he lacks in depth. I must admit that his most recent transition (perhaps to zero) bothered me.

The Zack, your latest post leaves a lot to be desired. Opposition to the Kenyan invasion is not akin to a Alshabaab support. Understand that and come back.