Somalia

Puntland: Italian Under-secretary for Foreign Affairs arrives in Garowe

Somalia   

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfredo_Mantica

booqashada7.jpg

booqashada8.jpg

SAM_0067.JPG

cheetah_running.gif

Wafti balaaran oo ka yimi dalka Talyaaniga, isla markasna la socday madaxwaynaha

Dowlada Puntland Dr.Cabdiraxmaan Shiikh Maxamad Faroole ayaa maanta

booqasho ku tagay isbitaalka magaalada garoowe iyo Jaamacadda PSU markii

ay soo gaareen magaalada Garoowe

Waftigaani ka socday Dalka Talyaaniga oo qayb ka ahaa Sarakiil la socotay Mudane

Faroole ayaa dhankiisa waxaa hogaaminyaya wasiiru dawlaha arimaha dibada

ee dalka Talyaaniga Alfredo Mantica iyadoona ay la socdaan sarakiil ka

shaqeeya xafiiskiisa.

Dhanka Dowlada Puntland wali wax war ah oo ku

saabsan imaatinka Waftigaani ka socda Talyaaniga kama soo bixin

iyadoona la sheegay waftigaani inay ahaayeen booqasho iyo indho indhayn

xaaladda degaanada Puntland ee soomaaliyeed .

Wasiiru dawlaha arimaha dibada ee dalka Talyaaniga

Alfredo Mantica oo inta uusan magaalada garoowe ka tagin ayaa waxaa uu

ka hadlay sida wanaagsan ee loosoo dhaweeyay isagoona amaan iyo mahad

celin hufun usoo jeediyay shacabka iyo masuuliyiinta dowlada Puntland

ayaa intaasi sii dabo dhigay Puntland inay ka mid tahay dhulalka ugu

nabdoon marka laga hadlayo Soomaaliya

Catch us man, catch us if you can! :D:D:D

Somalia   

Of course, I believe SSC is in turmoil suffering from identity crisis. I've had very harsh words for the region, even stumbled into your king Galaydh, people on this site didn't like it at all.

Somalia;754383 wrote:
Of course, I believe SSC is in turmoil suffering from identity crisis. I've had very harsh words for the region, even stumbled into your king Galaydh, people on this site didn't like it at all.

Here is where I step in, as your Psychiatrist, buddy.

You see, you're not from Beesha SSC, so, frankly, I don't know why you'd even insult or get into SSC business. We all know SSC is created for the Dblock clan of Sool, Sanaag and Cayn.

If you want to insult Galaydh, I could careless for he is one man, but to insult a Political ideology and identity of an entire tribe, is a bit ridiculous on your part and pathetic. If Laascaanood said "Piss off" to Garoowe, miyaad ooyee? Are you gonna cry and try to hold onto Laascaanood? lol

Somalia   

Look at you man, you are suffering from an identity crisis, obviously that's why no beel supports you or trusts you politically.

Somalia;754388 wrote:
Look at you man, you are suffering from an identity crisis, obviously that's why no beel supports you or trusts you politically.

I don't want any Beel's trust or support. I live from Daanood ee Gobolka Wardheer area, all the way to Xeebta Sanaag in Laasasurad. I live in Sool, Sanaag and Cayn.

I can politically stabilize myself without Puntland and Somaliland's help.

The question is, SOMALIA can you with your so-called "Puntland" State survive without SOOL, SANAAG and CAYN along with Beesha SSC not being part of your Puntland, clan enclave state?

Somalia   

We've survived without your place for years, what did it bring? Tell me, honestly what did you contribute?

Now, SSC is going around the UK trying to get pick up morale because no one wants anything to do with you. Blood was already spilled by my reer Mudug people and as Faroole said, we don't want to get stabbed in the back again.

I know jealousy is a major part of your grievance against Puntland with the "" and the "so-called", but you look childish man, Puntland is international now, we've flown away while you are marginalized by everyone, split across regions, very embarrassing.

Somalia   

Abdul;754796 wrote:
An assistant minister being welcomed at the airport by a 'president'.Only in somalia

Regional President, not the national President, and they were on the same plane.. Take your bull somewhere else.