Sign in to follow this  
FreshPrince

I Totally Forgot I Was A Member In Here !

Aaliyyah   

wlc to SOL...hope you enjoy your stay! I wish I FORGOT I was a member lol cuz damn I have 7000 posts :)..waxa la yidhi alwaqtu ka seyf idaa lam taqtacahu yaqdacak. So use your time wisely when you are here and try not argue with the slanders..circular arguments can be annoying..

my 2 cents..

salaam

Aaliyyah;750500 wrote:
wlc to SOL...hope you enjoy your stay! I wish I FORGOT I was a member lol cuz damn I have 7000 posts
:)
..waxa la yidhi alwaqtu ka seyf idaa lam taqtacahu yaqdacak. So use your time wisely when you are here and try not argue with the slanders..circular arguments can be annoying..

my 2 cents..

salaam

Lol, I didn't understand what you said after "Waxa la yidhi". But, yeah...seems like you joined here 2 months before I did. As for arguing with the Slanders, I think I rather use my time wisely and argue with the Shaitan and why he does what he does.

Thank you !

Aaliyyah   

lol oh my bad that was just an arabic saying which translates to that hte time is a sword if u dnt cut it will cut u, it basically means it will pass you whether u take advantage of it or not so u better take advantage of it..

as for arguing with them i couldnt get thru some of them the past 5 years wa bartiii, walahi wa yaab dadka qaar xaqdarada ku indho cadesanaya but yeah share your two cents..bt avoid certain ppl ( like xx iyo jacaylbaro) those two is like talking to a wall LOL..I mean it is one thing that they believe in somaliland, it is another that they support that somaliland should occupy and force other ppl ( I guess to them is like somaliland gotta do what it has to do to get recognition at anyone's expense)..laakin xaasid meel dheer ma gaadho ba layidhi marka dhib ma leh..everyone is entitled to their opinions and at the end of the day ilaaahay wa caadil xaqdarona meel ma gaadhaso.

salaam

That Arabic saying is on point. While I was out there, politically trying to get involved, you were here (partially), crusading against falsehood, oppression and arrogance.

Yeah, I won't spend a second arguing with any Slander. I'm here to give out my 2 cents about Sool, Sanaag, and Cayn regions and about Somalia in general. Quarreling with few Former-SNM militia that retired somewhere in Europe or Canada, using the Internet as a way to continue their false struggle against their own people is by far the most irrelevant thing to waste time on.

Thanks for the heads up. Are there any SSC members around here?

Aaliyyah   

^you are wlc and yeah there are few...laakin waxay u shidantahay meshan reer puntland iyo reer sland lol..

there are few that I know probably more they just dnt mention it...(ie libaan, malika,val, sophist, khadar to name a few)...IM USUALLY like the only one arguing against millions lol (at least in the past..nowadays i try to stay away from politics hehe )

salaam

Oh, you too are an SSC, right? Yeah, I think, if I recall it correctly, that's one of the reason I never came back after 2006. When I saw how this place was a Sland/Pland Hookah Lounge, I was like...what's the freaking point. lol

Good to know...thanks.

Aaliyyah   

yeah my parents are from laascaanod even though I never been there in my life..I am from SSC and proud of it alhamdulilah :)

n lol@ whats the freaking point. I feel like that sometimes tooo. bt it doesnt bother me too muchh lol..I actually enjyed this place ..and posted more in the women/general section than the politics section..

salaam

I think, we all know subconsciously that Somalia's Unity is Muqadas, it is non-negotiable. We know subconsciously that, if a clan wants to depart from Somalia and take it's territory and separate from the rest of Somalia, then the same right that clan has to do what it wants to do, so does other clans have the right to choose their future. So, arguing with any secessionist isn't really worth the time, be it Sland or Pland.

With that in mind, the most constructive thing to do on a Forum is probably talk about issues that aren't really predictive, per se. Talking about World politics, Economy, woman and their productive role in society, and so forth might really help us use this forum as a way to enlighten our communities.

Can a brother post in the Women section? lol

Aaliyyah   

they always post on teh women section so i dnt see whats holding u back frm posting there..bt i never understand why they post there?? it is a women section lol..

salaam

p.s agreed with everything u wrote above..mashallah!

Well, just because every guy is posting there, doesn't mean I have to jump on the bandwagon and post it there, especially, when YOU never understood why some men posted there. lol

Aaliyyah   

lol well i was just saying if its a womens section then it is a womens corner to socialize and what not in SOL..bt hey feel free to post there, it doesnt bother me at all i was just exagerating anytime u feel like u have an opinion abt something shoot :)..

salaam