Sign in to follow this  
Khayr

Can you See GOD???

Abdinuur   

Ihsān means the highest level of deeds and worship, (perfection i.e. when you worship Allah or do good deeds, consider yourself as if you see Allah and if you cannot achieve this feeling or attitude, then you MUST bear in mind that He sees YOU).

Narrated Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri (ra):

During the lifetime of the Prophet (salalaahu calayhi wasalam) some people said, "O Allah's Messenger, Shall we see our Lord on the day of Resurrection?"

The Prophet (salalaahu calayhi wasalam) said: "Yes, do you have any difficulty in seeing the sun at midday when it is bright and there is no cloud in the sky?"

They replied, "No." He said, "Do you have any difficulty in seeing the moon on a full moon night when it is bright and there is no cloud in the sky?"

They replied, "No." The Prophet (salalaahu calayhi wasalam) said, "Similarly) you will have no difficulty in seeing Allah (casa wajala) on the Day of Resurrection, as you have no difficulty in seeing either the moon or the sun."

And if you want more theological understanding about Allah, Islam and of that aspect, then I would recommend that you read the Quran thoroughly as well as the Sunnas of the Prophet (salalaahu calayhi wasalam).

Salaam.

salam

first of all we can't see a;aah now intel the day of [ qeyama] or judgementday

so is their somthing call al ihsan means

worship allah like u see him if u not see him he seeeing u

allaah knows best salam alikom dhamanten

Khayr   

This is a question dealing with Islamic Theology and the different schools of Aqeedah. Most muslims follow the Ashari aqeedah and its followers believe that they will see Allah in the akhera (the afterlife) and not in this world.

Some think that Allah is somewhere on his throne and checking over creation.

There is another school of thought that says that Allah is everywhere and yes we can see HIM. We see Allah everyday through his different attributes (the 99 names) in everything. Everything is a reminder of Allah and a manifestation of Allah. However, we can never know the Essence of Allah cause that only Allah knows. Inshallah, the later is the school of thought that I follow.

'When musa came to the appointed place by US, and his Lord addressed him, He said "O, My Lord! Show theyself to me, That I may look upon thee" God said "By no means Can thou see Me (direct)..." Sura Al-ARAF 7:143

Qac Qaac   

just to rebuttle on your last statement bro/sister khayr, it is good that u fellow a school of thought i have nothing against it, but i think there is a language gap here, when u say we see allah through his attributions of the 99 names yeah u right, but u only see those attribution that's all, u don't see the actual way of allah subhanu wa ta'ala how he looks like, but u coud see that he is al-razaq, cause u see all the time ppl eating food, that doesn't mean that u saw him though ok.

and the other point is u said, allah is everywhere when u say man, careful cause u could confuse ppl. Allah is not everywhere, but he is everywhere with his knowledge, since he sees and hears everything we say or do, also he is the creator so he knows what is happening everywhere in his universe that he created. ok. so he is not everywhere in your presence, but everywhere with his knowledge. also muslims all of us say allahu akbar every time what is that mean, that means allah is biger this whole universe so therefore he can't be in there ok. allah knows the best, i am not a scholar i am just stating what i know, if i made mistake pls ppl correct me, cause that mistake is from me and satan, and if i didn't make mistake then that is from allah (cazza wa jal).