Sign in to follow this  
walaalkis

can a nation request

another nation to manage it's politics,army ,education etc....

in return they get all the natural resources and we live in peace, it will be just like living in the west

except its Somalia with funny president's name.

We can ask turkey or close Muslim nation to take care of us and teach us to be civil nation until we

show some signs of civilization and civil order.

This is something we can consider , if somalis can't resolve their differences. Even if alshabab got terminated ,

others will merge and continue the madness. It's never ending cycle.

Yes, this can happen. I think Somalia was under UN trusteeship between 1950-1960, and had done exactly what you desribed above. Italy was not technically ruling the country during that period.

I agree with your suggestion, I am for Somalia becoming under Turkey trusteeship for at least10 years and until the whole Somali pyche changes. It's doable but it will have to be via the UN I guess.

Abdul   

Its really sad to see someone make such suggestion but who's to blame them? This is a failed nation because we dont have leaders who know how to govern.

Showqi   

walaalkis;744608 wrote:

We can ask turkey or close Muslim nation to take care of us and teach us to be civil nation until we

show some signs of civilization and civil order.

If we can't solve our problems (+20 years) how do you think we would agree which country will lead us? remember some people like Italy, and some of us love Great Britain, you mention Turkey