Sign in to follow this  
BoldNewSomali

Hope Kindled

Some mornings, I lie in my bed in apparent peace.

This outwardly mirage of harmony cloaks the fact that within the confines of my mind and soul I wrestle with fear.

I begin these days with the daunting task of recovering from what I failed to accomplish yesterday.

And in some mornings, it's attempting to recover from what I not only failed to do the day before, but what I failed to accomplish last week, last year and a lifetime ago.

Perhaps the trick is to allow myself to let go of yesterday's failures and begin each day with the excitement of accomplishments to come!

While the fear of failure grips me in the morning, the hope for success often carries me away; dare I say I become drunk with the excitement it brings to my spirit.

The sweetest thing about this hope is that it brings me joy that the success I strive for is not the materialistic and arrogantly selfish variety; rather my success is inextricably bound to the hopes and joys of others.

I thank god that hope kindled is far more potent than the damp fears of the mind.

yaaba heli karaa in your success uu noqdo inextricably bond to the hopes and joy of others.

By the way, that is islam.

Its easier to get a solution to a problem, but far harder to act up on the found solution.

BOB   

Amazing stuff, loved it. thanks for sharing and please keep them coming.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Malika   

BoldNewSomali;744333 wrote:

While the fear of failure grips me in the morning, the hope for success often carries me away; dare I say I become drunk with the excitement it brings to my spirit. .

That captured an essence within - indeed, hope shall never die.