Sign in to follow this  
NASSIR

Hees Cusub: Contemporary music videos the paradigm cultural shift

NASSIR   

Do you sense the shift in style, values, dress and perceptions, etc. This music video, albeit accompanied with good lyrics and excellent tune, is a portrait of the popularity of the hookah lounge as an ideal entertainment & get-together spot. Even, the competition for the hookah business is quite intense within the Ethiopian and Somali diaspora communities.

A new song produced by Abw. Salah N. Donyale

Good song!

Aaliyyah   

I am rather disappointed by this video, trying to make it come across like the most current rap videos....I understand they are trying to u know attract more younger audience..bt this is not the way this is just stretching it (and the part where they are smoking the shisha akh)

so because of this video I dislike the song even thou the lyrics were not too bad (ie daaim baa mahad leh marku leeyahay ..hadaladaas iyo in ciyaalasuuq la matalo isma galaso)

But, who am i to preach hees oo dhan baaba xaraan ahe lol.. ...each on his own!..

salaam

Tuujiye   

loool@ Aaliyah

Adiga in kaban laguu garaaco waaye yaaqee... Waxaan makugu soconaayaan yaah lool

I like this wax fake ah kuma jiraan... waa ciyaalka xaafada ragaan oo iska baashaalayaan.. hadee english meesha gilin lahaayeen bee xumaan laheed laakiin sidaan caadi waaye....

Laakiin ragaan ogahay aa waxee dheheen "abooto dhacnay iisha ilbuunee!!!" markee videowgaan arkeen looool

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Aaliyyah   

^lol@ wax la cuno weeye! I googled it..waan fahmay waxay tahay. SO the answer would be nop..shekadii hore iyo kaban songs ima qadaso oo maba fahmayo, mana rabo rap video iyo ciyaalasuuqnimo..I guess im somewhere between those two extremes!

salaam

Tuujiye   

heesa wadane oo calan noockale la lulaayo bax raadi hee!!! loool

heestaan qatar waaye laakiin filin kaabooy camal bistoolada qof wato aa kujiro oo dadka in ee sii fiirsadaan u diidaayo aan u maleynaa...lol...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

NASSIR   

^Bistoolada maa rabtaa inaad ragga ku afduubtid. :D

Aaliyah well said. I guess you like nice song videos like "Gaadhsiiya" by Ikraan Caraale or "Dhahar" by Gulled. Dhexdhexaad ones yacni.

Tuujiye;743595 wrote:
heestaan qatar waaye laakiin filin kaabooy camal bistoolada qof wato aa kujiro oo dadka in ee sii fiirsadaan u diidaayo aan u maleynaa...lol...!

LoL...ma waxaad u jeedaa gabadha quruxda badan ee video-ga ku jirta miskaheeda? War isku xishood oo indhaha ka jeedi.

Aaliyyah   

^how do u know if he was talking abt the girl...am i the only person who never understands Tuujiye?

Nassir exactly walaal!

salaam

A_Khadar   

^ lol.. Nune only understands Tuujiye since both speak afjini.. BTW I wanted to watch the video but reading Tuujiye and Nasir's comments, I think work place isn't an ideal place to watch it...

NASSIR   

Aaliyyah;743658 wrote:
^how do u know if he was talking abt the girl...am i the only person who never understands Tuujiye?

Nassir exactly walaal!

salaam

Aaliyah, I'm afraid you might find his Xamari terms quite inappropriate. Don't bother figuring them out. :D