Sign in to follow this  
Nur

An Invitation For Dialogue For Prof Axmed Ismail Samatar

Nur   

Nomads

Thanks for the side debate, this would be interesting if the Prof responded.

I would be very thankful if anyone reading this thread can inform the Professor that I want to engage him one-on-one intellectually on this forum. We need to learn how to conduct healthy dialogues, not civil wars, which is precisely the aim of the Professor.

Kindly waiting for his reply.

Nur

Saalixa   

the professor said in the masjid

mana jirto cid ka soo warantay oo aakhiro ka timid oo war ka keentay , marka meel aan war laga heyn ha isku wareerinina,

which puzzled me because our blessed holy prophet AS was sent on sirat-ul-miraj with the angels which he sought the heaven and hel and even cadaabta qabriga the punishments of the grave. So one comes to percieve the professor is lacking some fundamental facts of our religion??how can you argue these propositions when you are yourself ignorant of them??? :confused:

and how where the million publications of dar-ul-akhira made without the knowledge and revealation made through the prophet(the quraan). how did we have all these info of the hereafter?

Nur   

Thanx Tiger, for your efforts, I am patiently waiting the Professor, and by the way if you can invite Bashir Goth, the guy from Somaliland who yearns for the traditional homegrown Islam of the fifties, it would be interesting.

Nur

Nur   

Akhi Libaax

This dialogue invitation thread is four years old, have you given up on the Prof?

Nur

Muriidi   

in a muslim court who do you think would be arrested ? a man who peacefully expressed his lack of wisdom, or a gang of islamic philosofers who tried to ambush him ?

we suspect conspiracy ,links to government ,zionism(warlordism) ...in other words fitna.

proving that there is akhira is easy.

try to read the Quran without believing in akhira and see how it feels...

now tell yourself that you at least "want to believe" and read again....

existence is different issue:where has this phenomenon you call akira been sighted you say ?