Sign in to follow this  
- Femme -

Hiking Pics

A_Khadar   

^ I don't know about the exercise part if you want burn few cals, but entertaining/fun igu socon wayday.. I forget another hoppy that is popular in my area which is hunting.. darn it.. caadi maah kuwan.. All poor people's survival things are entertaining billion dollars industry.. waa halkii tuujiye wareer badanaa.

FF, who are you kidding? Adigoo lugo qaloocan oo qalaafo leh ayaa hiking aaday? *Ducks*

Gorgeous scenery, I can't believe you get to enjoy that kinda beauty everyday (I'm assuming you didn't go too far out of town). Don't like the thought of hiking, but I would try just to experience that beauty!

Khadar, lol @ I lived in a camp out in the bush. Bad memories accompany us all. My father absolutely detests and never eats laxoox. Why? Because that was all he used to eat when he was a hungry little boy in Boarding school way back. I mean, of all the things la naco, laxoox? Never understood it.

A_Khadar   

Val..:D:D.. @ur daddy..he reminds me Abdi Haybe Lambad's phrase.. "War way kugu kalifaysaaye".. Let me also add this to my point, large population of asians live in my town and fishing from the lakes is sort of restricted. You can catch fishes as many but you let them go back in to the water..See that is the fun part I guess. You can only have taken one or two fishes when you are done for the day.. So this asian family fished and collected all day as many fishes they can catch and headed home with all fishes . Guess what happened, big ticket and their fishing license is revoked.. They couldn't understand go fishing and don't take more than one or two fishes and also set the fishes you caught free back into the water..

A_Khadar   
;););) Only if we understand and hear their words, probably they are saying crazy people caught us and set us free.. What are they on!!

Ha ha...more like "war doqomaa maalin kasta na qabsada laakiin Alhamdulilaah waan ka soo baxsanaa ...except for hebel iyo hebel. Toodaa dhaamatay kuwaas". Not sure why I imagine the fish would have a Northern Somali accent.

A_Khadar   

Valenteenah.;742682 wrote:
Not sure why I imagine the fish would have a Northern Somali accent.

:D:D:D:D:D probably you are saying it "Kaluun" in your head.. If you did say Malaay, you would have imagined a southern accent.. Your are so funny though..