Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

Jack Layton dead at 61

peasant   

RIP JACK and you will be missed.

He was one of many politicians who defined what canada really is all about. He was also an intelligent, consistent and a compassionate being. A true gentleman indeed.

NGONGE   

Doesn't Cara like him? I think we got all our Canadians on this thread already (only Femme & Cara missing). No wonder LST jumped to the rescue of the minorities of SOL! :D

Jack, good man, was he?

Kool_Kat   

Minorities? We're the ones who run this joint sxb...Just cuz majority of the Canadian-Somalis are no longer in Canada does not make us minority...Get your facts right waaryee...Wax fahan!

I was glad to have seen on the news last night that Layton is being honoured with a State Funeral, which is usually given to current/past prime minsters, governors general, and members of cabinet...He truly was a strong leader, who fought for all Canadians...He believed and respected the diversity of Canada, and for that he was my fav Canadian politician...RIP!

NGONGE   

^^ May way i fahantay but she wanted to get me in trouble with Aaliyah, lakin ma reer kanada ayaay i mooday? I'm xareef nooh, I turned the expected insult into perfect praise for Aaliyah. :P

Malika   

^Oh yes, kind of forgotten the legend that is LazieGirl..Saying that the US is also well presented by the likes of Che, Xiin, GD, its only they dont seem to have female presentatives..hmmmm..lol

Aaaw, Rudy is a sweetie..lol

Hmmm...indeed, I too am struggling to recall the girls. There's Seeker, I suppose, although she doesn't post often. Bilan, definitely. What about Somalina? I have a feeling she might be repping the States too. Puja hasn't been around these parts either. OK, I give up.

Showqi   

Ma anagaa Minority (Laangaab) nalagu sheegaya. Ha igu khasbina ina Thread aan tolkay ugu habar wacanayo furo.....