Sign in to follow this  
Thinkerman

The Gr8 Football Goals

The have been some gr8 football goals over the last few sessions, the one that still stands out in my mind was an extraordinary 35 yard volley by Alymeda (for lazio) against Buffon (while @ parma) who was just a few meters off his line.

There are many many many more gr8 goals scored recently, just take Alan sheara's volley last week.

But what do u guys think, or rember as the best goal you have seen in recent time??? Plz post ur Fav am on the look out to down load some goals.

By the way todays Match Lazio Inter supposdly saw to Goal of the session contenders from Young Trukish Superstar Emre.

Extracted from Channel4.com

"Inter were right back in the match thanks to a spectacular strike from Emre. The Turkish international was expected to pass in for Crespo, but he spotted Peruzzi off his line and placed a delicate lob into the empty net from 35 metres.

The comeback from 3-0 to 3-3 was completed with another extraordinary effort from Emre. This time he put real power behind a low drive from 30 metres that slotted between Peruzzi and the near post."

N.O.R.F   

For me one of the best goals i have seen this season was by a Juve player (forgot his name) and was against Deportivo in the Champions League match 2 weeks ago. He took a shot from maybe 35 yards and the ball curled right into the top right hand corner of the goal! BOOOOM!

Van Nistelrooy for Man Utd against FC Basle in the Champ League game.

Dicanio for West Ham Vs Chelsea- took the keeper by surprise in vollied from 30 yards.

Ronaldo for real against Real Malorca at the weekend when he took on the defener and shot left footed into the bottom corner- no chance for keeper.

I have seen many but they are the ones that stand out for than others!

Baaniyal   

kanu's 1999 three goals in 15 minutes thriller, against chelsea! Ohhhhhhhhhh

Bergkamp's flick and twist against newcastle in march of 2002! Ahhhhhhhhhhh

there are millions more, just those are my favs!

Lefty   

have you guys seen the last weekend Seria A matchup games..There was one heck of goal for BRESCIA..I think the scorer was Roberto Baggio.....DAaamn that was a pretty one..

N.O.R.F   

did u guys see ronaldo's goals against valencia at the weekend???? CLASS!!!!!!!!!!!

ZIDANE GOT THE BALL IN MIDFIELD, PLAYED A 1-2, THEN MADE A SUBLIME THROUGH PASS FOR RONALDO TO LATCH ONTO, HE ROUNDED THE KEEPER IN STYLE AND JUST PASSED THE BALL IN TO THE BACK OF THE NET WITH HIS LEFT FOOT!

Real are coming good just at the right time!

N.O.R.F   

did u guys see ronaldo's goal against valencia at the weekend???? CLASS!!!!!!!!!!!

ZIDANE GOT THE BALL IN MIDFIELD, PLAYED A 1-2, THEN MADE A SUBLIME THROUGH PASS FOR RONALDO TO LATCH ONTO, HE ROUNDED THE KEEPER IN STYLE AND JUST PASSED THE BALL IN TO THE BACK OF THE NET WITH HIS LEFT FOOT!

Real are coming good just at the right time!

RaMpAgE   

Rivaldos..hatrick aganist Valencia...all three goals where subrubbbbbbbbbbb :eek: ...absoultely amazine. :eek: ..n it helped them to get to the ECL... :cool:

Zidanes Goal Against Deportivo Last year 3-1 to Real did anyone see that thats got to be his best goal ever lol the way the defenders where dancing from one side to another you would have thought his was the pied piper and the defenders the poor lost souls dancing to the rythme of his skills lol.

Y aint no1 remembering batistuta he has scored some goals that words cant describe LOL..

Tottis effort 2 years ago (the left fot volley)

Schevy's last year 'ITALIAN GOAL OF THE SEASON'

against Juve

Zidane's greatest goal against Deportivo

Baggio against Juve,(that sublime touch around the keeper)

Rivaldo's overhead against valencia in the dying seconds of a 3-2 thriller....

I could go on but i've just been spotted by my lecturer

Stay Good Nomads :cool:

Abid Abass u are the man lol.

Hey Batigol has scored so many gr8 goals i am still in the process of deciding which one is my Fav lol. Yeah i rember that totti goal now that was Mad. Hey anyone else rember C.Seedorfs two Bombs against Juventus last Year lol?? Seria for life man so many gr8 goals i dont know where to begin.

Oh yeah i rembered one more H.Nakata's Goal fro roam away to Juv 30 yards Thunderous drive into the top left corner to make it 2-2 (why did we sell him shiid).

Yeah but the goal keeper then was dreaming of having his siesta lol Buffon was in goal not off his line and was still been twice from 35 yards, once with the left foot and once with the right lol.

But i got to be honest the best goal i have seen this yeah (minus seria :( ) has to be Alan Shittera's lol Volley that was just sick lol

I have 2 agree Shearer iz 1 of da many strikers in da world better than Henry LOL LOL LOL!!!

Speaking of great goals i just saw a goal zidane scored against reggina

WOT THE HELL HAPPENED???!!!!

I Saw three defenders than i saw zidane celebrating i tell u that man plays the match befre he steps onto the field. :eek:

loooool i was lucky enough to have watched that match...i just went ballistic when that goal went in. Oh well it looks like i will have to cut some of my expenses and divert all my savings to get Cable so that i can watch again the best league in the world

Although of all the freekicks and beautiful skills he has done i still have to say that goal against deportivo waz the BEST BY LIGHT YEARS AND EONS.

We had to redecorate my house after i saw that LOL :D