Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Poor secessionists: British Foreign Office Country Profile: SOMALIA, maps travel advice...lool

Xaaji Xunjuf;737056 wrote:
Hey duke and did you just discover the British foreign office website or what, posting Maps will not change the situation but you can continue doing that

Mugged by who the brits continue to give Somaliland as much aid as they give Somalia. No my dear friend i have all that belongs to me now go fight Alshabaab with your uncle Abdi cawar and secure your capital or else there will be no British Diplomat ever in your Country

1. Yes I have just discovered the British Foreign Office. What a treasure trove it is.

2.Maps highlight the situation on the ground as the British see it. Somalia to them is one dangerous place.

3.Somaliland or NW Somalia should get as much aid as possible.

4.The British Foreign Secretery Mr Haugue announced that they will open an Embassy in Mogadishu and not in Hargaysa...

5.Your adeer, and hero Amira Godane is on the run and Ibrahim AFghani was killed by the drones Al Shabaab are on the run everywhere, Attam and what remains of his militia have just surrendered ..

Its been a terrible day for you, thus far...

Freedom   

Duke you one foolish person i have ever meet in this forum. One things are going wrong in Somalia or Puntland the first thing you do is try put down Somaliland, its not even funny we can see thorugh you anger and envy. Let me hit you with facts, first Somaliland will not yet recgonized, the somaliland land government have meet with world leader second, Develpment aid to Somaliland is separte from the rest of Somalia and Third in Somaliland we have no pirates, no Al Shabab, no weak leaders like in TFG and overall peace unlike your dirt pirate land lol.

^^^Its not like I belive that you are even a secessionist, try again lad. XX, is here representing the clan interest, go play with your make believe region.

Freedom   

^^ I dont really care what you believe in just pointing out your clownish talks and stating facts that everything you say is nothing but hot wind lol. First stop hating worry about pirate land cause God knows you got lots of issues their and stop hating on Somaliland ok lol.

Adeer, no one is hating on the NW of Somalia and if the maps, links and press releases from the British Government is hate, then I guess you need to get some help ASAP. However I have no qualms coming here and adding to the topic, its good to keep it at the top of the forum no doubt the real secessionists are quietly observing behind the scenes losing their British loving minds.

Freedom   

^^^ The only people lossing their mind is you casuse people here see through your hate for the people of Somaliland lol

Freedom   

^^^ Says the crazy person you dont know who i am second i can say you not from Pirateland but are from Kenya lol,

A_Khadar   

Duke, leave them alone to entertain themselves with tales like 'Their Masters recognize them as a nation in private but just can't publicly..'

^^^Our secessionist brothers are only deluding themselves.. British Government stance is clear.. There is one Somalia and Somaliland is but a province of Somalia..