Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Poor secessionists: British Foreign Office Country Profile: SOMALIA, maps travel advice...lool

Sub Saharan Africa Country Profile...

Somalia flag-of-somalia

fco_cpmap_somalia

Full Country Name: Somali Democratic Republic

Area: 637,657sq km

Population: 9.36 million (2010 UN estimate)

Capital City:
Mogadishu

People: Somali (85%), Bantu, Arabs

Languages: Somali (official), Arabic, Italian, English

Religion: Sunni Muslim

Currency: Somali shilling. Although there is no central bank, various currencies are used.
The self declared Republic of Somaliland
has its own currency, the Somaliland shilling.

Government: The Transitional Federal Government (TFG) was formed in July 2005.
Sheikh Sharif Sheikh Ahmed was appointed President of the TFG in January 2009.
Regional governments exist in Somaliland and Puntland.

International Organisations: There has been no effective government since 1991. The TFG and its predecessor, the Transitional National Government (TNG) have represented Somalia in the UN, the League of Arab States, the African Union, the Inter-Governmental Authority for Development and the Community of Sahal-Saharan States.

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool Duke is really lost now he is posting Maps as if that will safe his failed Somalia :D

Xaaji Xunjuf;737015 wrote:
loDuke is really lost now he is posting Maps as if that will safe his failed Somalia
:D

somalia-map[/img]

This advice has been reviewed and reissued without amendment. The overall level of the advice has not changed; we advise against all travel to Somalia..British Government..

Travel Summary

We advise against
all travel to Somalia, including Somaliland.
In the Southern and Central regions, there is ongoing serious violence, dangerous levels of criminal activity and general internal insecurity. We advise any British citizens in Somalia to leave.

lool. XX, it seems with all that propaganda and tough talk. The British your beloved colonial masters don’t recognize you as anything other than a region of Somalia which is not worth or safe for its citizens to travel to.

british_Office.jpg

British Office

for Somalia

British High Commission

Upper Hill Road

PO Box 30465-00100

Nairobi

Communications Section

Telephone: (254) (0) 20 2844 000

Direct dial: (254) (0) 20 2844 292

www.ukinkenya.fco.gov.uk

23rd July 2011

PRESS RELEASE

For Immediate release.

UK MINISTER FOR AFRICA VISITING HARGEISA

Britain's Minister for Africa, Henry Bellingham MP, is today visiting Hargeisa. His visit is the first to a Somali city by a British Foreign Office Minister for over three years, and follows the visit of International Development Secretary Andrew Mitchell last February.

Ahead of the visit Mr. Bellingham said, "Somalia really matters to the UK. We are playing a leading role in mobilising the international response to the current grave humanitarian crisis. During my visit I hope to look to long term systemic challenges, to how we can partner in nurturing Somali stability and development, to enhance resilience to humanitarian crises. That will only happen when all Somalis, both inside and outside of Somalia, including in the UK, come together to support a process of reconciliation and an enduring political settlement."

NOTES FOR EDITORS

1. Mr Bellingham's visit is the first by a Foreign Office Minister to a Somali city during the current Government. The last British Foreign Office Minister to visit was Kim Howells in 2008.

2. During his visit in February 2011, International Development Secretary Andrew Mitchell announced an increase in aid to help build peace and stability, from £26m in 2010/11 to £80m in 2013/14.

3. In response to the current humanitarian crisis the UK has announced further emergency humanitarian aid that will provide assistance to 500,000 people inside Somalia, as well as 130,000 Somalia in Dadaab Refugee Camp in Kenya and 100,000 Somalis in Dolo Ado Refugee Camp in Ethiopia. The UK continues to scale up its response, but also needs others to do more urgently.

For further details on this please contact:

Abdilatif Maalim

Tel. +254 (0)202844292

Mob +254 (0)723040125

General Duke;737021 wrote:
lool. XX, it seems with all that propaganda and tough talk. The British your beloved colonial masters don’t recognize you as anything other than a region of Somalia which is not worth or safe for its citizens to travel to.

;) But thats not true if it was not safe for them to travel to Somaliland the Uk Ministers would not visit Somaliland now would they but the Poor pirate thinks everything is black and white your mindset says either you release me or take me to prison well there is another way i could torture you pirate;)

^^^lool. So now you are getting angry at me, while you know that a US Sentor had a walk about in Bossaso, does that men the US are advising their citizens to visit Somalia now?

Poor secessionist dont get angry with me, go and tell Bellingham and others to stop telling you those sweet stories. I just copied and pasted from their website, the links are there for you if you are able to read it.

So a US senator visiting the pirate enclave is something marvelous and a great achievement some republican senator visiting the Port of Boosaso woow i am impressed,,what did he say about you're enclave?. So what will the Map posted change on the ground nothing Somalia is still a failed state and there are no official diplomatic relations between the UK and the failed state of Somalia.

^^^Not just the map, the whole country profile that mentions Somaliland as a province, and the way they your beloved British Colonisers only recognise one Somalia.

You just got mugged........

Hey duke and did you just discover the British foreign office website or what, posting Maps will not change the situation but you can continue doing that ;)

Mugged by who the brits continue to give Somaliland as much aid as they give Somalia. No my dear friend i have all that belongs to me now go fight Alshabaab with your uncle Abdi cawar and secure your capital or else there will be no British Diplomat ever in your Country ;)