Sign in to follow this  
Somalicentric

The Mystery of the missing Canjeero!

Somalicentric, I don't know the fascination with Canjeero, its tasteless odourless and marax, you have fallen for it because of its simplicity and perhaps symbolism with Somalinimo. Somalis make great dishes and delicious food but Cajeero isn't in the list, even Canbuulo beats Canjeelo.

Narniah   

^ your such a hatta!

At our home we spice it up! Our anjero is made with wheat flour, eggs and milk...If you ate it you would be obsessed with it.

I can't eat the plain anjero with white flour water n salt..That's just not edible err.

Waranle_Warrior;898844 wrote:
Somalicentric, I don't know the fascination with Canjeero, its tasteless odourless and marax, you have fallen for it because of its simplicity and perhaps symbolism with Somalinimo. Somalis make great dishes and delicious food but Cajeero isn't in the list, even Canbuulo beats Canjeelo.

lool seriously cambuulo over canjeero?

Somalia   

Nina Fox;734520 wrote:
SomaliCentric I second that......Canjeero with shaah cadeys is a turnoff. Mine has to be black tea with qorfo iyo heyl
;)
Canjeero hadeeysan "indho" laheyn canjeero ma ahan its from another planet loool

Are you really in Burkina FASO? :eek:

As for the topic at hand, Canjeelo with tea (without milk) and a bit of butter is excellent. However, malawax is somewhat better than canjeelo.

Narniah;898848 wrote:
^ your such a hatta!

At our home we spice it up! Our anjero is made with wheat flour, eggs and milk...If you ate it you would be obsessed with it.

I can't eat the plain anjero with white flour water n salt..That's just not edible err.

lool just because i dont like canjeero? nothing beats Malawax and suqaar

Narniah   

oba hiloowlow;898852 wrote:
lool just because i dont like canjeero? nothing beats Malawax and suqaar

Lol that was for Waranle_warri

I like Malawax too...But not Bidaar! Thanks for ruining our appetite. hehe

Oba, Canbuulo is a real deal waryaa, of course it all depends on how you make it but tell me how many different types of canjeelo can you make?

I think whoever invented Canjeero Somali committed crimes against food and must be summoned to the ICC.

Narniah   

Waranle_Warrior;898853 wrote:

Ninariah, making canjeero with milk? You must be mixing canjeero and malawax.

No I am not mixing it up...I know Malawax...you make that with plain flour whereas anjero is made with self raising flour.