General Duke

July 1st Still biggest Somali event ever..

This is not about me or about hate i don't hate any one its just weird people like you acting like wadani Somalia is not your first priority your clan state comes first for you and its not something strange because Faroole believes the same and he is your president.Were you not the one cheering for the habashi occupation just few years ago there is no national interest or a national goal for Somalia and you know that. So you can endlessly wave that blue flag but it will be meaningless.

^^^

1-da-luulyo_syao_9.jpg

Don’t cry so much my boy. Its July 1st, the 51st anniversary of the nation called Somalia. The Somali's after years of civil war, mistrust, death and destruction are still hopeful and in love with their country and their nation. Somalia can become much better, and by the grace of Allah it will

I hope that one day you start to love Somalia, instead of hating it. You work for the unity of Somalia instead of dividing it. That you accept and reaffirm the truth that the Somali child born in Mogadishu is closer to you, than the Habashi one born in Addis...