Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

1st of July: The Dark Day for Somaliland

farah22,

I never reason with Khaatumo Nuts, you can talk till the fat lady drops dead from singing, you are driven by sheer tribal hate and i know it and you know it, Somaliland is here to stay and Khaatumo nuts can whine cry wail to the end of life on the face of earth at the end of the day you are nothing but a loud rude 1 sub-sub-sub-sub-sub-sub clan in somaliland.

I can tell when I see a Khaatumo Nut, no southerners will waste his energy trying to defend the clanist Khaatumo Nuts position.

Was it about their love for Soomaalinmo when they first rejected Somaliland and joined puntland in 1998??? no its all about clan , and now when Puntland kicked them in the face strangly they found a new love and that is Sheekh Shariif and his Italian Somalia.

These people are Nuts simple

faarah22   

sxb khatumo is not begging anyone, they are on their own LAND, get that mr. isfiilito. now one wants to join your phantom country, get lost.

Yes and that is Somaliland and that land has a goverment that was chosen by the majority and they have to respect that. If they don't and cry day in and day out Dervish this and English that and Somalia , they will be deported out of somaliland along their camels and the bricks of Taleex and the bones of Carro Seed Magan to Shangaani.

Taleexi   

Quite contrary. It was a joyous day for all Somali speaking people indeed. Bad governance, favoritism, corruption and nepotism that ensued are to be blamed for our self-inflicted, protracted predicament . And sadly, we've not learned anything from our recent history and all clan states are armed to the teeth undoing the other. As the King said: can we all get along?