Sign in to follow this  
- Femme -

Diric Shop website

Aaliyyah   

I am not a fan of a dirac on day to day basis in fact i don't wear dirac at home. But, I do wear it to weddings all the time and I love it ( I am invited to a wedding in few weeks)..I can't wait to rock it :D..

thanks for the link. I guess within few years we will have many other ways we can buy our diracs (instead of buying them from islaamaha dukanada somaliyeed furtay ee iska dul saarta waxay rabaan walahi it is so expensive)..instead I got my aunt to buy it for me from nairobi :D..they are a whole lot cheaper (and man I am cheap and love cheap stuff lol)..100 dollars dirac uma quudho..I mean those nice diracs are like 100 if not 200..she got for me for a 50 dollars each!...xoga wa la xisaabtama dee :D

salaam

Nina Fox   

I got something against shopping for clothes/shoes online. If I can't feel the fabric, its a no-no for me. As for these dirac designs on the website, maybe would suit my Ayeeyo. Mom wouldn't even caught dead in these, too outdated I suppose. I must, however, commend them for their idea for an online dirac shop to those who are into it. Niceee :)