Sign in to follow this  
Liqaye

Oh woow, it has finally happened and I SAW it with my own eyes...just wow..

Liqaye   

In our head long rush to westernization, women are starting to get the short end of the stick, I actually saw a 2010's kind of girl [waweeynta] being asked to sign a prenuptial agreement by her betrothed.

*shock*consternation* the lady who's conversation used to consist on the quality of her later model RAV4 and how her masters is such an advantage in her workplace did a 360 turn in a matter of minutes, right now the guys family home is being enveloped, beseeched by all manner of delegations, demanding that this requirement be removed from discussion.

Wallahi all the ladies here are just perplexed by the present turn of events"when did the rain start beating down on us" , I think if this continues there shall be beating of breasts and tearing of clothes [and no ina-jaad I can not send you pictures].

[some context, the divorce law in Kenya was recently amended to automatic 50-50 split of income/property e.t.c on divorce even if they are married for only 24 hrs]

Will keep you guys posted....

nuune   

Waxaan soo xasuustey when Kibak's wife used to say same sex can marry, she used to go and talk whereever Kibaki go, with her weird remarks, many Kenyans couldn't hold their anger, but one day, Raila Odinga was making a speech, and Rail's wife made a speech and said, if Kibak's wife thinks that same sex can marry, then I need her ONLY for one night, this was LIVE on National Televsion, the whole of kenya went crazy, and celebrated Raila's wife remarks towards Kibak's wife.

No one ever seen Kibak's wife after that, never on TV or RADIO, edeb aa la barey, she doesn't even go with Kibaki on trips.