Sign in to follow this  
Shankaroon

Any trip this summertime?

Juxa   

well when you visit london, bal let me volunteer one day of baby-sitting (dont worry with 18 healthy nieces and nephews i am qualified)

Juxa   

JB anigu waan soo socdaa, since my mataan left for sland labo farood baan ku taganahay altho i fear inaad i qalataan or something

Juxa   

ok since aad safetygeyga damiinatey, i shall arrive but i so want caano geel baraf leh

Talking about travel, I am sick of it now. I have had enough.

I captured this yesterday with my iphone while travelling across the prairies. I thought it was cool. The shot would have come out better with my SLR but I didn't bother to stop.

rainbow.png

I was set to go to Burco tomorrow but I don't think it is happening for some reason .......... but yeah, I will have the whole next week sleeping IA :D

N.O.R.F   

Libaax-Sankataabte;730078 wrote:
Talking about travel, I am sick of it now. I have had enough.

I captured this yesterday with my iphone while travelling across the prairies. I thought it was cool. The shot would have come out better with my SLR but I didn't bother to stop.

rainbow.png

Thats a good shot. I usually miss good shots due not having the camera with me (I would have to stop as I don't want to take a pic while driving in the UAE heh).

JB, waa inoo wiiga dambe IA. Summertime :D