Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Local Maakhir Militia clash with garowe Militia in eastern dhahar.

Thankful   

You asked this Xaaji,

Xaaji Xunjuf;728256 wrote:
Nassir one question who is his arch enemy though.

So I thought I'd answer it! If Puntland and Dhahar are part of Somalia, then any clan based secessionist movement must be an "arch" enemy.

No nassir said that C/jamaals Cismaan arch enemy is some one from the maakhir region i wanted to know who that individual is. So please lets stick with the topic.

bilan   

^^^You must love clan clashes, so XX what happened to Mudug clan clashes that you were predicting last week.

bilan;728457 wrote:
^^^You must love clan clashes, so XX what happened to Mudug clan clashes that you were predicting last week.

Yeah it happened unfortunately and no i do not love clan clashes but this happened yesterday so

Sensei   

Xaaji Xunjuf;728447 wrote:
Where and when?

Awoowe, there where probably 1000 clashes in Somalia past couple of days, including the deaths of a minister and an Alqaeda leader, but you always find PL more news worthy. I assure you it has everything to do with SL. Yaa been ka gadee ?

Awoow this has nothing to do with Somaliland why mention it ? As for the Minister being killed there are tons of topics about that no need to make more topics about that. If it was about Somaliland i would mention it and i know that i make lots of topics about Somaliland but this one is not.

bilan   

Xaaji Xunjuf;728459 wrote:
Yeah it happened unfortunately and no i do not love clan clashes but this happened yesterday so

wrong, there was no clan clashes, burcad baa dad laysay, but ofcourse you would love if this has turned into clan clashes.

Mida kale do not you get tired of following “Garoowe clan’s” endeavors.

Gaalkacyo:Madax heer gobol ah oo Puntland & Galmudug isugu jira oo booqday Jiidaha miyiga ee gobolka Mudug.

http://www.allpuntland.com/article/anmviewer.asp?a=10749&z=2

Bilan laba reerood ba jidka 2 maalimood isku fadhiistay wa clan clash ileen laba reerood ba is laayey haba iska dilaan dad innocent ah oo aan dagaal shaqo ku lahayn but hey wa xaajo mudug