Sign in to follow this  
AliMahdi

i HATE the Lakers

AliMahdi   

I hate Kobe, I hate Phil Jackson, I hate the whole damm team. Did u see them come back against Dallas?? What the hell was that?? May they all burn. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

shyhem   

Lool@Alimahd

Too bad brother U will keep on the hateration as long as Kobe,Shaq and ofcourse Phil are together.i'm a lakers fan and yes we beat the dallas mavericks but thats only the begining we haven't yet done anything to be proud of.As U might have discovered by now LA is a fourth quater team,we only play basketball when it only matters.Dallas and sacremento might have the home court advantage by the end of the season,but the lakers just need to make to the playoffs as the last seed and everything else will be taken care of.

AliMahdi   

Man...I don't know how many times I've seen them wipe away 20 pt leads like it's nothing. It makes me wanna puke, it's sickening man. All of a sudden Nowitzki has trouble holding on to balls, Nash starts missing easy shots. I truly HATE that team. I hate them so much that part of my ramadan prayers are asking for the Lakers to lose, LOL.

alimahdi say what? you hate lakers huh? too bad bro coz you haven't seen nothing yet.

yeah they might struggle at the moment but come playoffs lakers will be a different ball club trust me on this one.

you know what thay say NEVER UNDERSTIMATE THE HEART OF A CHAMPION and LAKERS are world champions.

p.s they lost once again to NETS 92-71 can you believe that? damn i don't know what's going on right now but all i know is that they gonna win the championship the fourth consecutive time. :confused:

kAMAL 21   

sup

all u lakers fan, yall are witnessing the decline of lakers.. reason for struggle shaqs AINT THE SAME AS HE WAS.. HIS BIG TOE IS TRULY AFFECTING HIM.. HE AINT AS DOMINATE AS HE WAS. AND LAKERS ROLE PLAYERS ARE WACK ESCPICALLY FOX, FISHER. FOR GOD SAKES THE CLIPPERS ARE BETTER

PEACE YALL

NoVa   

AliMahdi why ya just open a whole threat just to hate the Lakers lol..see now what ya did..u brought all the Laker'z fan' up in here'..showin' thier supportttttttt..na I ain't a Laker fan' don't get me wrong..I use to dislike them but never hate thier Skillz...Yep, Kobe Got Mad SKilzz...I don't like him cuz he hog's the ball all the time but he' knows how to handle the ball better than many baller's out there...and as far as Shaq goes, his doing his thang..the man' deserve's the Crown and Phil's doing his job'..PERIOD..so why ya gotta be hattin' em men'..can't they do thier job'z right everynight..at least they puttin' some number's up there like no other' team can....so start giving them RESPECT..I know how u feel but hey start showing some luv....or maybe u just need a lil hug...lol..in that case..can't help ya...But in the meantime keep on hating the Lakerz cuz u might realize that u'll be starting to love em' as a Champz sooner or later...wun