Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Nairobi: Faroole’s Folly

Saalax   

Do you actually think we care about the few ministers in TFG? that can't not even land in Somaliland without being jailed?

know your place indeed. South Somalia/Somalia created those problems (ICU, Al shabab) to themselfs they got nobody to blame but themselfs. Real talk.

yhmumnppn5t2myjrw6p.jpg

The Zack   

Duke,

o Godane is an ethnic Somalilander?

Waryaadhahee Saalax and Xaaji, stop making fun of the brothers in Xamar. I actually don't understand the points you guys are trying to make here.

Saalax   

The Zack nobody in here is making fun of them. It's just Duke is obsessed with Somaliland and thinking he can sell the cheap expired propagenda of Somaliland being involved in the problems of South Somalia.

The Zack   

Saalax;724113 wrote:
The Zack nobody in here is making fun of them. It's just Duke is obsessed with Somaliland and thinking he can sell the cheap expired propagenda of Somaliland being involved in the problems of South Somalia.

I think discussing the failures of the south and how it is messed up in a way to mock those people is disturbing bro. Qof wuxuu soo qoray yuusand adkaaga and dalkaaga ku caysiin.

Saalax   

The Zack what about those mocking Somaliland? Respect goes both ways. Besides another thing i noticed recently is alot of Mogadishu groups/websites seem to be cheerleading for anti Somaliland groups with the expection of hiiraan news.

The Zack   

^Saalax, respect is a two-way road true but neither these people that you are talking to now nor the owners of some mini-sites on the internet reprsent the people you are attacking. If Somaliland is going to get what it wants, it is not these few individuals/web owners that can stop it.

I mean, I understand we sometime debate for the sake of it ( I do that as well) but to keep doing the same thing consistently is quite different sxb.

Saalax   

The media is a powerful tool that represents the voices of individuals & communities. It's also a good indicator that gives out the real colours of some people.

Ibtisam   

Must EVERY topic on SOL, regardless of the topic ALWAYs become about Somaliland in the end? Really, seriously....

Are we Somalis missing the point here? Either you call yourself Somaliland's, Puntlands or Southern the world sees you as one so, isn't it about the time we should understand that and at least work together in order to safe our unfortunate people. I know, one will disagree that s/he has a peace in his/her homeland (SLAND or PLAND) and I do agree that there is some kind of stability some part of our country and I am proud of that however it’s far from what our founding father dreamed about.

I believe we should do our valuable time and energy something better then arguing my land is better than yours when we all know we came from same land. We also have to keep in mind that you can’t have a peace in your home while your neighbour's home is on fire and sure we all know that now since Sland and Pland had better luck then the south for the last 20 years but they still far away from where our people deserve.

My advice to us all is to work together as a nation and even if some of us don’t like to be part of the blue flag to depart later when the time is right.

*Ibtisam;724160 wrote:
Must EVERY topic on SOL, regardless of the topic ALWAYs become about Somaliland in the end? Really, seriously....

very good point that's what i asked myself to

Freedom   

Duke as always you talk with out thinking this is your comment to me "Either you are the reincarnation of an old lost SOL Nomad. Or it took you a few years to figure out how to post on the forum. My dear brother how did you know what the Duke predicted 4 years ago when you have been here since October 2010"

LOOL what a clown, is SOL a private site were people cant look and read the forums lool. I been reading comments left by SOL members before joining so infact YES i did read your old post comments which are comical now as they were then. Please brother stop talking like you are smart cause you look silly when you right comments like that to counter my points against you old boy loool :P